Web Producer and Strategist
Location: Washington, D.C.
Department: Marketing & Communications
- Provide detailed analysis of reports after e-mail alerts from Oceana’s CRM, ActionKit
- Provide detailed analysis of Google Analytics reports for Oceana’s website
- Make technical updates and improvements to Oceana’s website
- Optimize Oceana’s website and e-mail alerts for mobile devices
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Experience in successfully creating content to drive traffic, conversion on web and social media.
- Experience with basic SQL queries, Google analytics experience or experience with other analytics software, Microsoft Office, especially Excel for stats reporting
- Stellar written and verbal communications skills
- Familiarity with the principles of search engine optimization (SEO.)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and ability to effectively manage multiple projects and to take initiative.
- Attention to detail, strong follow-through, and the demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
OCEANA provides a generous benefits package, including comprehensive health, dental, vision, and 403(b) plan, and generous leave.