A blob-like creature is invading Long Island Sound and posing a threat to its lobsters and other shellfish. No, it's not the blob made famous by the cult-classic film, but rather "sea squirts" - an even stranger species. Read all about it here.
- Ocean Roundup: Federal Agencies Called Out on Ocean Acidification Inaction, Steller Sea Lions May Have a New Predator, and More Posted Thu, October 16, 2014
- Oceana Magazine, Dr. Pauly Column: How Do We Know How Many Fish There Are in The Sea? Posted Fri, October 17, 2014
- Video: Two Ocean Heroes Recognized for Marine Conservation Work by Oceana in Belize Posted Tue, October 14, 2014
- On World Food Day, A Look at Six of The Most Commonly Mislabeled Seafood Options Posted Thu, October 16, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Lionfish Being Fed to Reef Sharks, New Polymer Could Reduce Shark Bycatch, and More Posted Mon, October 20, 2014