Wall Street Journal reporter Bruce Knecht, who has been guest- blogging for Oceana these past few weeks, appeared on the Today Show last week. He and Tom Brokaw discussed Bruce's new book, Hooked, which describes the worldwide problem of pirate fishing of the already-depleted Chilean seabass.
For those of you who weren't able to watch live, here is the link to the show:
- Ocean Roundup: Shell Seeks to Extend Arctic Drilling Period, Great Barrier Reef Protection Plan “Inadequate,” and More Posted Wed, October 29, 2014
- Oceana Magazine Supporter Spotlight: Jean-Cristophe Vie Posted Thu, October 23, 2014
- Federal Government Takes Steps to Better Monitor Bycatch in Southeast and Gulf Fisheries Posted Mon, October 27, 2014
- Meet the Eerie Stargazer, Wolf-Fish, and Polka Dot Batfish: The Halloween Creature Feature Edition Posted Wed, October 29, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Costa Rica Restricts Industrial Tuna Fishing, West Coast Sea Stars May Be Making a Comeback, and More Posted Fri, October 24, 2014