Wall Street Journal reporter Bruce Knecht, who has been guest- blogging for Oceana these past few weeks, appeared on the Today Show last week. He and Tom Brokaw discussed Bruce's new book, Hooked, which describes the worldwide problem of pirate fishing of the already-depleted Chilean seabass.
For those of you who weren't able to watch live, here is the link to the show:
- Ocean News: Nicaragua Dispatches Military to Protect Baby Turtles, New Zealand Bans Shark Finning, and More Posted Wed, August 20, 2014
- Dusky’s Big Adventure, Day 5: Dusky Asks for Help to Complete His Bucket List Posted Thu, August 14, 2014
- Photos: Leonardo DiCaprio, Other Celebs Fight for Our Oceans at Oceana’s SeaChange Party Posted Mon, August 18, 2014
- Offshore Wind Development Moves Closer to Reality in Maryland, North Carolina Thanks to BOEM Posted Wed, August 20, 2014
- Poll Update: Great White Sharks Win as the Fan Favorite (Photos) Posted Fri, August 15, 2014