Wall Street Journal reporter Bruce Knecht, who has been guest- blogging for Oceana these past few weeks, appeared on the Today Show last week. He and Tom Brokaw discussed Bruce's new book, Hooked, which describes the worldwide problem of pirate fishing of the already-depleted Chilean seabass.
For those of you who weren't able to watch live, here is the link to the show:
- Ocean News: NC Fishermen Face Tighter Restrictions, Antarctic Fur Seals Hurt by Climate Change, and More Posted Mon, July 28, 2014
- Baby Sea Turtles Found to Make Noise to Coordinate Hatching Posted Mon, July 28, 2014
- Staff Spotlight: Jackie Savitz Posted Mon, July 28, 2014
- Ocean News: Cape Cod Embraces Shark Spottings, Rare White Southern Right Whale Calf Spotted off Australia, and More Posted Tue, July 29, 2014
- No-Take Zones in Belize Could Rebuild Conch, Lobster, and Grouper Populations Posted Tue, July 29, 2014