Wall Street Journal reporter Bruce Knecht, who has been guest- blogging for Oceana these past few weeks, appeared on the Today Show last week. He and Tom Brokaw discussed Bruce's new book, Hooked, which describes the worldwide problem of pirate fishing of the already-depleted Chilean seabass.
For those of you who weren't able to watch live, here is the link to the show:
- Marine Mammal Unusual Mortality Events Get the Spotlight on Capitol Hill Posted Fri, July 18, 2014
- Obama Administration Approves Seismic Airgun Use off the Atlantic Coast In Spite of Local Opposition and Threats to Marine Life Posted Fri, July 18, 2014
- Ocean News: Green Sea Turtle Makes Longest Migration Ever Recorded, Small Oil Spill Found off of Italy, and More Posted Mon, July 21, 2014
- North Atlantic Great White Sharks are Rebounding, but that’s Not the Case for All Species Posted Mon, July 21, 2014
- Video: Oceana Exposes Illegal Drift Gillnet Use in Italy Posted Mon, July 21, 2014