Wall Street Journal reporter Bruce Knecht, who has been guest- blogging for Oceana these past few weeks, appeared on the Today Show last week. He and Tom Brokaw discussed Bruce's new book, Hooked, which describes the worldwide problem of pirate fishing of the already-depleted Chilean seabass.
For those of you who weren't able to watch live, here is the link to the show:
- Ocean Roundup: Leatherback Coloration May Play Important Role, UK Sees New Voluntary Seafood Labeling Scheme, and More Posted Wed, September 17, 2014
- Photos: On International Coastal Cleanup Day, Five Ways to Help the Oceans Posted Fri, September 19, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Australia Releases Great Barrier Reef Management Plan, West Coast Starfish See Hope for Recovery, and More Posted Mon, September 22, 2014
- Oceana Provides Common Hake Recovery Plan to Chilean Government Posted Wed, September 17, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Gulf of Mexico Sharks are Shrinking, Caribbean Reefs Capable of Being Saved, and More Posted Fri, September 19, 2014