If your meal plans for the next 40 days include fish on Fridays, be sure you're filling your belly with a sustainable species that's low in mercury.
Bite into a delicious bass, or chow down on some U.S.-farmed catfish. Keep away from the cod and don't eat the shark unless it tries to eat you first. Click here for a list of the best and worst seafood choices.
The decision is yours to make. Don't flounder.
- What Do Historic CO2 Levels Mean for the Oceans? Posted Tue, May 14, 2013
- U.S. Coast Guard Captures Illegal Fishermen in Texas Posted Tue, May 14, 2013
- Victory! Delaware Becomes Seventh State in U.S. to Ban Shark Fin Trade! Posted Thu, May 16, 2013
- It's Endangered Species Day! Posted Fri, May 17, 2013
- Stocks Show Signs of Recovery, But Still Work to Do Posted Fri, May 17, 2013