If your meal plans for the next 40 days include fish on Fridays, be sure you're filling your belly with a sustainable species that's low in mercury.
Bite into a delicious bass, or chow down on some U.S.-farmed catfish. Keep away from the cod and don't eat the shark unless it tries to eat you first. Click here for a list of the best and worst seafood choices.
The decision is yours to make. Don't flounder.
- Scottish Government Welcomes New Wind Subsidies! Posted Thu, June 13, 2013
- Oceana Testifies in Support of MA Seafood Labeling Bills Posted Fri, June 14, 2013
- Meet the Faces of the Ocean Hero Junior Awards! Posted Fri, June 14, 2013
- Destructive Fishing Gear Kills 400K+ Seabirds per Year Posted Mon, June 17, 2013
- Brunei Becomes First Asian Country to Ban Shark Finning! Posted Tue, June 18, 2013