If your meal plans for the next 40 days include fish on Fridays, be sure you're filling your belly with a sustainable species that's low in mercury.
Bite into a delicious bass, or chow down on some U.S.-farmed catfish. Keep away from the cod and don't eat the shark unless it tries to eat you first. Click here for a list of the best and worst seafood choices.
The decision is yours to make. Don't flounder.
- Ocean News: Climate Change Threatens Red Knots, Pacific Island Leaders Meet to Discuss Ocean Conservation, and More Posted Wed, July 30, 2014
- Photos: A Look at Some of the Ocean’s Most Beautiful Tentacles Posted Thu, July 24, 2014
- Ocean News: Blue Whale “Hot Spots” Linked with Busy Shipping Lanes, Massachusetts Bans Shark Fin Trade, and More Posted Fri, July 25, 2014
- Massachusetts Takes a Step Forward For Sharks Posted Fri, July 25, 2014
- Loggerhead Sea Turtles Gain Protection with Swordfish Drift Gillnet Fishery Restriction Posted Fri, July 25, 2014