If your meal plans for the next 40 days include fish on Fridays, be sure you're filling your belly with a sustainable species that's low in mercury.
Bite into a delicious bass, or chow down on some U.S.-farmed catfish. Keep away from the cod and don't eat the shark unless it tries to eat you first. Click here for a list of the best and worst seafood choices.
The decision is yours to make. Don't flounder.
- CEO Note: President Obama Designates Largest Marine Reserve in the World Posted Fri, October 17, 2014
- Deep Sea Sharks in Northeast Atlantic Still at Risk from Overexploitation, Warns Group Posted Tue, October 14, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Federal Agencies Called Out on Ocean Acidification Inaction, Steller Sea Lions May Have a New Predator, and More Posted Thu, October 16, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Seven Sharks Illegally Caught in Costa Rica National Park, Dolphins Cross-Breeding in UK Waters, and More Posted Mon, October 13, 2014
- Oceana Magazine, Dr. Pauly Column: How Do We Know How Many Fish There Are in The Sea? Posted Fri, October 17, 2014