If your meal plans for the next 40 days include fish on Fridays, be sure you're filling your belly with a sustainable species that's low in mercury.
Bite into a delicious bass, or chow down on some U.S.-farmed catfish. Keep away from the cod and don't eat the shark unless it tries to eat you first. Click here for a list of the best and worst seafood choices.
The decision is yours to make. Don't flounder.
- Photos: Oceana Launches Expedition to El Hierro Island and Atlantic Seamounts Posted Thu, September 18, 2014
- High Level of Seafood Fraud Found in Denmark Posted Sat, September 20, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Shark-Eating Dinosaur Fossils Discovered, Germany Paving Way for Cheaper Wind Energy, and More Posted Mon, September 15, 2014
- Oceana Magazine: Arctic Assets Posted Thu, September 18, 2014
- CEO Note: Sperm Whales Left Unprotected from Drift Gillnets Posted Sun, September 21, 2014