Have you ever wanted to be a fly on the wall at a top level corporate meeting just to see what really goes on behind closed doors? Consider this nifty Power Point presentation your ticket in.
It turns out chlorine companies talk about Oceana in their meetings as much as Oceana talks about them. The Chlorine Institute held a meeting a few months back where one of the companies gave a formal presentation about being "In the 'Crosshairs' of an Environmental NGO."
Their presentation looks an awful lot like our presentations - outlining all of our tactics to stop seafood contamination which to them are challenges they need to overcome. It's nice to know that Erco has realized Oceana's in it for the long haul.
My favorite slide? "Essential survival tactics."
- CEO Note: President Obama Designates Largest Marine Reserve in the World Posted Fri, October 17, 2014
- Deep Sea Sharks in Northeast Atlantic Still at Risk from Overexploitation, Warns Group Posted Tue, October 14, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Federal Agencies Called Out on Ocean Acidification Inaction, Steller Sea Lions May Have a New Predator, and More Posted Thu, October 16, 2014
- Oceana Magazine, Dr. Pauly Column: How Do We Know How Many Fish There Are in The Sea? Posted Fri, October 17, 2014
- Video: Two Ocean Heroes Recognized for Marine Conservation Work by Oceana in Belize Posted Tue, October 14, 2014