In the early summer of 2007, Oceana's Ranger catamaran was threatened by a fleet of French driftnetters. This video, from Métropole Télévision's local news in Marseille, shows footage of the attack along with the outlandish reaction from an official with the Fishing Committee of Marseille.
- Ignoring Climate Change Puts Our Way of Life in Jeopardy Posted Wed, April 9, 2014
- Coast Guard Report Raises More Questions for Shell and Government Posted Wed, April 9, 2014
- A Big Day for Little Fish Posted Fri, April 11, 2014
- Reducing Bycatch Casualties, One Whale at a Time Posted Mon, April 14, 2014
- New York, the New Windy City? Posted Mon, April 14, 2014