Residents of Augusta, Ga. speak out against the mercury-emitting Olin company. Follow this link!
The FDA has issued a consumer warning for pregnant mothers and small children: Mercury is proven to cause neurological damage in still-developing brains.
Eating fish is extremely healthy and perfectly fine so long as it's sustainable and the species' fisheries are well-managed. And like anything else it's good to be sure that it's safe from a health perspective ... so heed FDA warnings!
- Recent Marine Fossil Discoveries Provide Insight on Ancient Ocean Inhabitants Posted Wed, October 1, 2014
- Meet a Tiny Crab Species That’s Not into Long-Term Relationships Posted Sat, September 27, 2014
- Video: Rare Blue Whale Footage Captured Off California Posted Tue, September 30, 2014
- Will EU Member States Live Up To Their Common Fisheries Policy Commitments? Posted Thu, September 25, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Sand Tiger Shark Embryos Found to Eat Each Other, Wind Turbines Could Weaken Hurricane Intensity, and More Posted Mon, September 29, 2014