Residents of Augusta, Ga. speak out against the mercury-emitting Olin company. Follow this link!
The FDA has issued a consumer warning for pregnant mothers and small children: Mercury is proven to cause neurological damage in still-developing brains.
Eating fish is extremely healthy and perfectly fine so long as it's sustainable and the species' fisheries are well-managed. And like anything else it's good to be sure that it's safe from a health perspective ... so heed FDA warnings!
- Creature Feature: Harp Seal Posted Mon, December 2, 2013
- Rashida Jones Talks Up Oceana and Belize on Jimmy Fallon Posted Tue, December 3, 2013
- Support Renewable Energy - Opinion in Florida's Sun Sentinel Posted Tue, December 3, 2013
- Creature Feature: Clownfish Posted Wed, December 4, 2013
- CEO Note: Conservation Needs Strong International Trade Laws Posted Thu, December 5, 2013