Unless you've lived under a rock for the last year or so, you're probably quite aware of the increasing green presence in Hollywood, and I'm not talking money.
Celebrities are rolling up to awards ceremonies in eco-friendly vehicles as opposed to the traditional stretch Hummer limousine entourages of years past. They're outfitting their sprawling estates with solar panels and opting for lifestyles that are less abusive to the environment.
At the front of the celebrity pack is actor and activist Leonardo DiCaprio, who's been advocating for the environment ever since he gave his first donation to a "save the manatees" foundation as a young boy.
Leo's feature length documentary, The 11th Hour, concerning the environmental crisis caused by human actions and their impact on the planet hits theaters next month.
- Dusky’s Big Adventure, Day 5: Dusky Asks for Help to Complete His Bucket List Posted Thu, August 14, 2014
- Photos: Leonardo DiCaprio, Other Celebs Fight for Our Oceans at Oceana’s SeaChange Party Posted Mon, August 18, 2014
- Photos: Meet the Biggest Shark Species Swimming in the Oceans Posted Wed, August 13, 2014
- Poll Update: Great White Sharks Win as the Fan Favorite (Photos) Posted Fri, August 15, 2014
- Ocean News: Barbuda Becomes Ocean Conservation Leader in the Caribbean, July Ocean Temperatures Hit Record Highs, and More Posted Tue, August 19, 2014