The fantastic folks at Good Magazine have partnered with Oceana to raise $60,000 for the oceans. That's definitely good news.
How it works is simple: Readers go online to purchase a charter subscription of the magazine at 33 percent off the newsstand price, and Good Magazine donates $20 to Oceana.
Over 1,000 subscriptions have been purchased so far, raising nearly $27,000 to date. Good Magazine seeks to generate entertaining media that attracts broad audiences to content that matters.
>>Order your subscription today!
- U.S. Coast Guard Captures Illegal Fishermen in Texas Posted Tue, May 14, 2013
- Victory! Delaware Becomes Seventh State in U.S. to Ban Shark Fin Trade! Posted Thu, May 16, 2013
- It's Endangered Species Day! Posted Fri, May 17, 2013
- Stocks Show Signs of Recovery, But Still Work to Do Posted Fri, May 17, 2013
- Disabled Killer Whale Survives with Help from Its Pod Posted Tue, May 21, 2013