The fantastic folks at Good Magazine have partnered with Oceana to raise $60,000 for the oceans. That's definitely good news.
How it works is simple: Readers go online to purchase a charter subscription of the magazine at 33 percent off the newsstand price, and Good Magazine donates $20 to Oceana.
Over 1,000 subscriptions have been purchased so far, raising nearly $27,000 to date. Good Magazine seeks to generate entertaining media that attracts broad audiences to content that matters.
>>Order your subscription today!
- Ocean News: Regulators Propose Whale Sanctuary in the Canary Islands, Harbor Seals Found to Forage around Wind Farms, and More Posted Thu, July 24, 2014
- Photos: A Look at Some of the Ocean’s Most Beautiful Tentacles Posted Thu, July 24, 2014
- Ocean News: Green Sea Turtle Makes Longest Migration Ever Recorded, Small Oil Spill Found off of Italy, and More Posted Mon, July 21, 2014
- Ocean News: Blue Whale “Hot Spots” Linked with Busy Shipping Lanes, Massachusetts Bans Shark Fin Trade, and More Posted Fri, July 25, 2014
- North Atlantic Great White Sharks are Rebounding, but that’s Not the Case for All Species Posted Mon, July 21, 2014