The fantastic folks at Good Magazine have partnered with Oceana to raise $60,000 for the oceans. That's definitely good news.
How it works is simple: Readers go online to purchase a charter subscription of the magazine at 33 percent off the newsstand price, and Good Magazine donates $20 to Oceana.
Over 1,000 subscriptions have been purchased so far, raising nearly $27,000 to date. Good Magazine seeks to generate entertaining media that attracts broad audiences to content that matters.
>>Order your subscription today!
- Oceana's Michael LeVine Testifies Against a Reckless Offshore Oil Bill Posted Wed, June 12, 2013
- Puffins Are Struggling with Warming Waters Posted Thu, June 13, 2013
- Scottish Government Welcomes New Wind Subsidies! Posted Thu, June 13, 2013
- Oceana Testifies in Support of MA Seafood Labeling Bills Posted Fri, June 14, 2013
- Meet the Faces of the Ocean Hero Junior Awards! Posted Fri, June 14, 2013