The fantastic folks at Good Magazine have partnered with Oceana to raise $60,000 for the oceans. That's definitely good news.
How it works is simple: Readers go online to purchase a charter subscription of the magazine at 33 percent off the newsstand price, and Good Magazine donates $20 to Oceana.
Over 1,000 subscriptions have been purchased so far, raising nearly $27,000 to date. Good Magazine seeks to generate entertaining media that attracts broad audiences to content that matters.
>>Order your subscription today!
- Chilean Salmon Industry Found to Use Highest Amount of Antibiotics Worldwide Posted Tue, July 22, 2014
- Staff Spotlight: Jackie Savitz Posted Mon, July 28, 2014
- Ocean News: Great Barrier Reef Will be “Pretty Ugly” by 2050, Sea Turtle Nests Down in South Carolina, and More Posted Wed, July 23, 2014
- Eleven Florida Lawmakers Urge President Obama to Reconsider Approval for Seismic Airgun Testing Posted Wed, July 23, 2014
- Video: Spangled Emperor Fish Dazzle the Great Barrier Reef Posted Wed, July 23, 2014