The fantastic folks at Good Magazine have partnered with Oceana to raise $60,000 for the oceans. That's definitely good news.
How it works is simple: Readers go online to purchase a charter subscription of the magazine at 33 percent off the newsstand price, and Good Magazine donates $20 to Oceana.
Over 1,000 subscriptions have been purchased so far, raising nearly $27,000 to date. Good Magazine seeks to generate entertaining media that attracts broad audiences to content that matters.
>>Order your subscription today!
- Offshore Drilling Risks Highlighted in Myrtle Beach Billboards Posted Fri, September 12, 2014
- Sharks and Rays Gain International Protection under CITES Listing Posted Sun, September 14, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Healthy Corals Mean More Sharks, Extinct Dolphin Found in Peruvian Desert, and More Posted Thu, September 11, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Shark-Eating Dinosaur Fossils Discovered, Germany Paving Way for Cheaper Wind Energy, and More Posted Mon, September 15, 2014
- Oceana Magazine: DiCaprio Funds Conservation Across the Entire Eastern Pacific Posted Thu, September 11, 2014