These aggressive predators are able to change their eating habits to suit their environment and have since been eating all the hake, a white fish often used for fish sticks. One guess as to why this squid species is showing up again in record numbers: Its natural predators are on the decline because of commercial fishing activities.
- Support Renewable Energy - Opinion in Florida's Sun Sentinel Posted Tue, December 3, 2013
- Creature Feature: Clownfish Posted Wed, December 4, 2013
- CEO Note: Conservation Needs Strong International Trade Laws Posted Thu, December 5, 2013
- Creature Feature: Atlantic Puffin Posted Fri, December 6, 2013
- Creature Feature: Polar Bear Posted Mon, December 9, 2013