Authorities will consider pursuing federal charges against the California man who allegedly stabbed a sea lion after the animal ate the bait from his fishing pole.
Good. I hope they throw the book at him.
I mean really, who stabs a sea lion in the first place? And all because the sea lion was looking for a snack and found it dangling off the end of a stick?
- Drill, Spill, Repeat: Shining a Light on the BP Gulf Disaster 4 Years Later Posted Tue, April 15, 2014
- Ignoring Climate Change Puts Our Way of Life in Jeopardy Posted Wed, April 9, 2014
- Coast Guard Report Raises More Questions for Shell and Government Posted Wed, April 9, 2014
- A Big Day for Little Fish Posted Fri, April 11, 2014
- Reducing Bycatch Casualties, One Whale at a Time Posted Mon, April 14, 2014