I, like many of the staff here at Oceana, have often wrestled with how to make our scientific, dare I say "wonky" ocean issues a bit more digestible for the general audience. Take, for example, ocean acidification.
How does one get John Q. Public to pay attention long enough to understand this complex byproduct of global warming? The answer has escaped me ... until now.
Thanks to the work of Jason Him Onesy, I now know that when Oceana launches our global warming campaign (stand by on that one folks), we should lead with some off-the-hook, fresh out of the club scene, techno beats.
- A Big Day for Little Fish Posted Fri, April 11, 2014
- Reducing Bycatch Casualties, One Whale at a Time Posted Mon, April 14, 2014
- New York, the New Windy City? Posted Mon, April 14, 2014
- Drill, Spill, Repeat: Shining a Light on the BP Gulf Disaster 4 Years Later Posted Tue, April 15, 2014
- Hands Across the Sand Posted Wed, April 16, 2014