I, like many of the staff here at Oceana, have often wrestled with how to make our scientific, dare I say "wonky" ocean issues a bit more digestible for the general audience. Take, for example, ocean acidification.
How does one get John Q. Public to pay attention long enough to understand this complex byproduct of global warming? The answer has escaped me ... until now.
Thanks to the work of Jason Him Onesy, I now know that when Oceana launches our global warming campaign (stand by on that one folks), we should lead with some off-the-hook, fresh out of the club scene, techno beats.
- Creature Feature: Harp Seal Posted Mon, December 2, 2013
- Rashida Jones Talks Up Oceana and Belize on Jimmy Fallon Posted Tue, December 3, 2013
- Support Renewable Energy - Opinion in Florida's Sun Sentinel Posted Tue, December 3, 2013
- Creature Feature: Clownfish Posted Wed, December 4, 2013
- CEO Note: Conservation Needs Strong International Trade Laws Posted Thu, December 5, 2013