I, like many of the staff here at Oceana, have often wrestled with how to make our scientific, dare I say "wonky" ocean issues a bit more digestible for the general audience. Take, for example, ocean acidification.
How does one get John Q. Public to pay attention long enough to understand this complex byproduct of global warming? The answer has escaped me ... until now.
Thanks to the work of Jason Him Onesy, I now know that when Oceana launches our global warming campaign (stand by on that one folks), we should lead with some off-the-hook, fresh out of the club scene, techno beats.
- CEO Note: Arctic Drilling Held At Bay Posted Fri, February 28, 2014
- Obama Admin Moves Forward to Open the Atlantic Ocean to Seismic Airgun Blasts & Drilling Posted Fri, February 28, 2014
- CEO Note: State Shark Fin Bans Protected Posted Wed, March 5, 2014
- Miranda Cosgrove Stars in New Oceana PSA to Save Dolphins Posted Wed, March 5, 2014
- The Economist’s Arctic Summit Convenes in London Posted Thu, March 6, 2014