Found this photo on the LA Times website. A blue whale washed ashore on a beach just north of Los Angeles in Ventura County, the cause of its death yet to be determined. Talk about a hulk. Reports say the whale was 78 feet long and over 100,000 pounds.
That's a whopper, right?
- A Big Day for Little Fish Posted Fri, April 11, 2014
- Reducing Bycatch Casualties, One Whale at a Time Posted Mon, April 14, 2014
- New York, the New Windy City? Posted Mon, April 14, 2014
- Drill, Spill, Repeat: Shining a Light on the BP Gulf Disaster 4 Years Later Posted Tue, April 15, 2014
- Hands Across the Sand Posted Wed, April 16, 2014