I was stoked to see this story in the Santa Cruz Sentinel about photographer Bryant Austin, friend of whales and Oceana. Austin takes extremely close photos of whales in their natural habitat and hopes his images will draw some attention on behalf of these charming cetaceans.
He generously donated a couple of his whale images for Oceana's use in some of our fundraising efforts. Check out some samples of his work HERE. If you dig what you see, consider purchasing one of his prints - proceeds will benefit Oceana.
- What Do Historic CO2 Levels Mean for the Oceans? Posted Tue, May 14, 2013
- U.S. Coast Guard Captures Illegal Fishermen in Texas Posted Tue, May 14, 2013
- Victory! Delaware Becomes Seventh State in U.S. to Ban Shark Fin Trade! Posted Thu, May 16, 2013
- It's Endangered Species Day! Posted Fri, May 17, 2013
- Stocks Show Signs of Recovery, But Still Work to Do Posted Fri, May 17, 2013