I was stoked to see this story in the Santa Cruz Sentinel about photographer Bryant Austin, friend of whales and Oceana. Austin takes extremely close photos of whales in their natural habitat and hopes his images will draw some attention on behalf of these charming cetaceans.
He generously donated a couple of his whale images for Oceana's use in some of our fundraising efforts. Check out some samples of his work HERE. If you dig what you see, consider purchasing one of his prints - proceeds will benefit Oceana.
- Chilean Salmon Industry Found to Use Highest Amount of Antibiotics Worldwide Posted Tue, July 22, 2014
- Ocean News: Great Barrier Reef Will be “Pretty Ugly” by 2050, Sea Turtle Nests Down in South Carolina, and More Posted Wed, July 23, 2014
- Eleven Florida Lawmakers Urge President Obama to Reconsider Approval for Seismic Airgun Testing Posted Wed, July 23, 2014
- Ocean News: U.S. to Auction Off New Jersey Area for Offshore Wind, Baby Sea Turtles Found to Make Noises, and More Posted Fri, July 18, 2014
- Video: Spangled Emperor Fish Dazzle the Great Barrier Reef Posted Wed, July 23, 2014