I was stoked to see this story in the Santa Cruz Sentinel about photographer Bryant Austin, friend of whales and Oceana. Austin takes extremely close photos of whales in their natural habitat and hopes his images will draw some attention on behalf of these charming cetaceans.
He generously donated a couple of his whale images for Oceana's use in some of our fundraising efforts. Check out some samples of his work HERE. If you dig what you see, consider purchasing one of his prints - proceeds will benefit Oceana.
- High Level of Seafood Fraud Found in Denmark Posted Sat, September 20, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Shark-Eating Dinosaur Fossils Discovered, Germany Paving Way for Cheaper Wind Energy, and More Posted Mon, September 15, 2014
- Oceana Magazine: Arctic Assets Posted Thu, September 18, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Leatherback Coloration May Play Important Role, UK Sees New Voluntary Seafood Labeling Scheme, and More Posted Wed, September 17, 2014
- Photos: On International Coastal Cleanup Day, Five Ways to Help the Oceans Posted Fri, September 19, 2014