I was stoked to see this story in the Santa Cruz Sentinel about photographer Bryant Austin, friend of whales and Oceana. Austin takes extremely close photos of whales in their natural habitat and hopes his images will draw some attention on behalf of these charming cetaceans.
He generously donated a couple of his whale images for Oceana's use in some of our fundraising efforts. Check out some samples of his work HERE. If you dig what you see, consider purchasing one of his prints - proceeds will benefit Oceana.
- New York, the New Windy City? Posted Mon, April 14, 2014
- Drill, Spill, Repeat: Shining a Light on the BP Gulf Disaster 4 Years Later Posted Tue, April 15, 2014
- Hands Across the Sand Posted Wed, April 16, 2014
- A Big Day for Little Fish Posted Fri, April 11, 2014
- Reducing Bycatch Casualties, One Whale at a Time Posted Mon, April 14, 2014