I love words that end in sphere. Atmosphere, troposphere, stratosphere, mesosphere, thermosphere, exosphere, magnetosphere, biosphere, anthroposphere, hydrosphere, cryosphere, geosphere, lithosphere, pedosphere, asthenosphere, mesosphere... hemisphere! Well, you get the picture.
That is why I was so excited to see all the love Oceana's holiday gift program got last month in what is probably the newest of all words ending in sphere... THE BLOGOSPHERE!
We want to give special thanks to all the bloggers who took time to include our Oceana in their daily writing and helped with the success of our "Eat a Cookie, Save the Oceans" program. These savvy web scribes recognized the value of our program and understood they could do their part to help the oceans even with a simple blog post.
Special thanks go out to: Allie's Answers, Bakery-net.com, The Baltimore Sun Bay & Environment Blog, DayLife.com, Deceptively Packaged, Deep Sea News, Droolicious.com, EasyVegan, EcoChick, Eating Liberally, eMomsathome, Epic Self, Great Green Gadgets, Great Green Goods, Green Daily, Green Thinkers, Gristmill, Hub Pages, I am Not Obsessed, Idealbite, Leather District Gourmet, My Daily Me.com, No-Parking-on-the-Dance-Floor.com, Oh-My-That's-Awesome.com, Serious Eats, Suite 101, Treehugger, Victoria E, ZenDiving.com, 101cookbooks.com.
- Offshore Drilling Risks Highlighted in Myrtle Beach Billboards Posted Fri, September 12, 2014
- Sharks and Rays Gain International Protection under CITES Listing Posted Sun, September 14, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Healthy Corals Mean More Sharks, Extinct Dolphin Found in Peruvian Desert, and More Posted Thu, September 11, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Shark-Eating Dinosaur Fossils Discovered, Germany Paving Way for Cheaper Wind Energy, and More Posted Mon, September 15, 2014
- Oceana Magazine: DiCaprio Funds Conservation Across the Entire Eastern Pacific Posted Thu, September 11, 2014