I love words that end in sphere. Atmosphere, troposphere, stratosphere, mesosphere, thermosphere, exosphere, magnetosphere, biosphere, anthroposphere, hydrosphere, cryosphere, geosphere, lithosphere, pedosphere, asthenosphere, mesosphere... hemisphere! Well, you get the picture.
That is why I was so excited to see all the love Oceana's holiday gift program got last month in what is probably the newest of all words ending in sphere... THE BLOGOSPHERE!
We want to give special thanks to all the bloggers who took time to include our Oceana in their daily writing and helped with the success of our "Eat a Cookie, Save the Oceans" program. These savvy web scribes recognized the value of our program and understood they could do their part to help the oceans even with a simple blog post.
Special thanks go out to: Allie's Answers, Bakery-net.com, The Baltimore Sun Bay & Environment Blog, DayLife.com, Deceptively Packaged, Deep Sea News, Droolicious.com, EasyVegan, EcoChick, Eating Liberally, eMomsathome, Epic Self, Great Green Gadgets, Great Green Goods, Green Daily, Green Thinkers, Gristmill, Hub Pages, I am Not Obsessed, Idealbite, Leather District Gourmet, My Daily Me.com, No-Parking-on-the-Dance-Floor.com, Oh-My-That's-Awesome.com, Serious Eats, Suite 101, Treehugger, Victoria E, ZenDiving.com, 101cookbooks.com.
- Ocean News: New Maps Reveal Extent of Ocean Plastic, Florida Keys Launches Turtle Cam, and More Posted Wed, July 16, 2014
- Video: Oceana Exposes Illegal Drift Gillnet Use in Italy Posted Mon, July 21, 2014
- Video: Migratory 'Superhighway' Possibly Discovered Between Costa Rica and the Galapagos Posted Wed, July 16, 2014
- Creature Feature: Ochre Sea Star Posted Wed, July 16, 2014
- Ocean News: Whale Sharks Visiting Azore Islands More Frequently, Volunteers Help Disabled Sea Turtle Nest, and More Posted Thu, July 17, 2014