I love words that end in sphere. Atmosphere, troposphere, stratosphere, mesosphere, thermosphere, exosphere, magnetosphere, biosphere, anthroposphere, hydrosphere, cryosphere, geosphere, lithosphere, pedosphere, asthenosphere, mesosphere... hemisphere! Well, you get the picture.
That is why I was so excited to see all the love Oceana's holiday gift program got last month in what is probably the newest of all words ending in sphere... THE BLOGOSPHERE!
We want to give special thanks to all the bloggers who took time to include our Oceana in their daily writing and helped with the success of our "Eat a Cookie, Save the Oceans" program. These savvy web scribes recognized the value of our program and understood they could do their part to help the oceans even with a simple blog post.
Special thanks go out to: Allie's Answers, Bakery-net.com, The Baltimore Sun Bay & Environment Blog, DayLife.com, Deceptively Packaged, Deep Sea News, Droolicious.com, EasyVegan, EcoChick, Eating Liberally, eMomsathome, Epic Self, Great Green Gadgets, Great Green Goods, Green Daily, Green Thinkers, Gristmill, Hub Pages, I am Not Obsessed, Idealbite, Leather District Gourmet, My Daily Me.com, No-Parking-on-the-Dance-Floor.com, Oh-My-That's-Awesome.com, Serious Eats, Suite 101, Treehugger, Victoria E, ZenDiving.com, 101cookbooks.com.
- Ocean News: Blue Whale “Hot Spots” Linked with Busy Shipping Lanes, Massachusetts Bans Shark Fin Trade, and More Posted Fri, July 25, 2014
- Massachusetts Takes a Step Forward For Sharks Posted Fri, July 25, 2014
- Loggerhead Sea Turtles Gain Protection with Swordfish Drift Gillnet Fishery Restriction Posted Fri, July 25, 2014
- Ocean News: NC Fishermen Face Tighter Restrictions, Antarctic Fur Seals Hurt by Climate Change, and More Posted Mon, July 28, 2014
- Baby Sea Turtles Found to Make Noise to Coordinate Hatching Posted Mon, July 28, 2014