I love words that end in sphere. Atmosphere, troposphere, stratosphere, mesosphere, thermosphere, exosphere, magnetosphere, biosphere, anthroposphere, hydrosphere, cryosphere, geosphere, lithosphere, pedosphere, asthenosphere, mesosphere... hemisphere! Well, you get the picture.
That is why I was so excited to see all the love Oceana's holiday gift program got last month in what is probably the newest of all words ending in sphere... THE BLOGOSPHERE!
We want to give special thanks to all the bloggers who took time to include our Oceana in their daily writing and helped with the success of our "Eat a Cookie, Save the Oceans" program. These savvy web scribes recognized the value of our program and understood they could do their part to help the oceans even with a simple blog post.
Special thanks go out to: Allie's Answers, Bakery-net.com, The Baltimore Sun Bay & Environment Blog, DayLife.com, Deceptively Packaged, Deep Sea News, Droolicious.com, EasyVegan, EcoChick, Eating Liberally, eMomsathome, Epic Self, Great Green Gadgets, Great Green Goods, Green Daily, Green Thinkers, Gristmill, Hub Pages, I am Not Obsessed, Idealbite, Leather District Gourmet, My Daily Me.com, No-Parking-on-the-Dance-Floor.com, Oh-My-That's-Awesome.com, Serious Eats, Suite 101, Treehugger, Victoria E, ZenDiving.com, 101cookbooks.com.
- Ocean Roundup: Chevron Withdraws Drilling Plans from the Arctic, Peru Issues Ban on Shrimp Fishing, and More Posted Fri, December 19, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Humpback Whales Communicate to Feed at Night, Bangladesh Oil Spill Threatening Sundarbans Mangroves, and More Posted Wed, December 17, 2014
- Holiday Creature Feature: Christmas Tree Worm and Candy Cane Shrimp Posted Fri, December 19, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Filefish Use Chemical Scent to Camouflage, Bangladesh Oil Spill Threatening Endangered Dolphins, and More Posted Mon, December 15, 2014
- Act: GrubHub, Take Shark Fin Off the Menu! Posted Wed, December 17, 2014