For all you gamers-slash-ocean-aficionados out there comes a cool new game for the Wii consul that allows players to explore sea life and search for lost treasure.
Hailed by critics as "the world's most relaxing and beautiful game," Endless Ocean is fun for the whole family (rated E for everyone).
And what's more it brings the beauty of the oceans home. Hopefully more folks will become inspired to help preserve the oceans.
- North Atlantic Great White Sharks are Rebounding, but that’s Not the Case for All Species Posted Mon, July 21, 2014
- Massachusetts Takes a Step Forward For Sharks Posted Fri, July 25, 2014
- Video: Oceana Exposes Illegal Drift Gillnet Use in Italy Posted Mon, July 21, 2014
- Loggerhead Sea Turtles Gain Protection with Swordfish Drift Gillnet Fishery Restriction Posted Fri, July 25, 2014
- Ocean News: June 2014 Marked the Hottest on Record, Microplastics Worse for Crabs than Thought, and More Posted Tue, July 22, 2014