For all you gamers-slash-ocean-aficionados out there comes a cool new game for the Wii consul that allows players to explore sea life and search for lost treasure.
Hailed by critics as "the world's most relaxing and beautiful game," Endless Ocean is fun for the whole family (rated E for everyone).
And what's more it brings the beauty of the oceans home. Hopefully more folks will become inspired to help preserve the oceans.
- Ocean Roundup: Shark-Eating Dinosaur Fossils Discovered, Germany Paving Way for Cheaper Wind Energy, and More Posted Mon, September 15, 2014
- Oceana Magazine: DiCaprio Funds Conservation Across the Entire Eastern Pacific Posted Thu, September 11, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Acidification Masking Shark Smelling Abilities, New Fishery Rule to Protect Endangered Albatross, and More Posted Wed, September 10, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Western Australia Recommended to Halt Shark Cull, Orca Pod Saves Member from Fishing Gear, and More Posted Fri, September 12, 2014
- CITES Listing Countdown: Less Than One Week until Hammerheads are Protected Posted Wed, September 10, 2014