For all you gamers-slash-ocean-aficionados out there comes a cool new game for the Wii consul that allows players to explore sea life and search for lost treasure.
Hailed by critics as "the world's most relaxing and beautiful game," Endless Ocean is fun for the whole family (rated E for everyone).
And what's more it brings the beauty of the oceans home. Hopefully more folks will become inspired to help preserve the oceans.
- Ocean News: Green Sea Turtle Makes Longest Migration Ever Recorded, Small Oil Spill Found off of Italy, and More Posted Mon, July 21, 2014
- North Atlantic Great White Sharks are Rebounding, but that’s Not the Case for All Species Posted Mon, July 21, 2014
- Ocean News: New Maps Reveal Extent of Ocean Plastic, Florida Keys Launches Turtle Cam, and More Posted Wed, July 16, 2014
- Video: Oceana Exposes Illegal Drift Gillnet Use in Italy Posted Mon, July 21, 2014
- Video: Migratory 'Superhighway' Possibly Discovered Between Costa Rica and the Galapagos Posted Wed, July 16, 2014