Further evidence that octopuses are among the most, if not the most intelligent invertebrates around: Meet Louis the giant Pacific octopus posing in this pic with his new pal Mr. Potato Head. According to the article, "Octopuses are very intelligent and they like to be stimulated and busy."
If things don't work out for Louis and Mr. P in the end, though, I know of a lonely 8-foot-tall Lego man that may be in need of a friend. ...
- Creature Feature: Harp Seal Posted Mon, December 2, 2013
- Rashida Jones Talks Up Oceana and Belize on Jimmy Fallon Posted Tue, December 3, 2013
- Support Renewable Energy - Opinion in Florida's Sun Sentinel Posted Tue, December 3, 2013
- Creature Feature: Clownfish Posted Wed, December 4, 2013
- CEO Note: Conservation Needs Strong International Trade Laws Posted Thu, December 5, 2013