Further evidence that octopuses are among the most, if not the most intelligent invertebrates around: Meet Louis the giant Pacific octopus posing in this pic with his new pal Mr. Potato Head. According to the article, "Octopuses are very intelligent and they like to be stimulated and busy."
If things don't work out for Louis and Mr. P in the end, though, I know of a lonely 8-foot-tall Lego man that may be in need of a friend. ...
- CEO Note: Arctic Drilling Held At Bay Posted Fri, February 28, 2014
- Obama Admin Moves Forward to Open the Atlantic Ocean to Seismic Airgun Blasts & Drilling Posted Fri, February 28, 2014
- CEO Note: State Shark Fin Bans Protected Posted Wed, March 5, 2014
- Miranda Cosgrove Stars in New Oceana PSA to Save Dolphins Posted Wed, March 5, 2014
- The Economist’s Arctic Summit Convenes in London Posted Thu, March 6, 2014