Further evidence that octopuses are among the most, if not the most intelligent invertebrates around: Meet Louis the giant Pacific octopus posing in this pic with his new pal Mr. Potato Head. According to the article, "Octopuses are very intelligent and they like to be stimulated and busy."
If things don't work out for Louis and Mr. P in the end, though, I know of a lonely 8-foot-tall Lego man that may be in need of a friend. ...
- Ignoring Climate Change Puts Our Way of Life in Jeopardy Posted Wed, April 9, 2014
- Coast Guard Report Raises More Questions for Shell and Government Posted Wed, April 9, 2014
- A Big Day for Little Fish Posted Fri, April 11, 2014
- Reducing Bycatch Casualties, One Whale at a Time Posted Mon, April 14, 2014
- New York, the New Windy City? Posted Mon, April 14, 2014