Is your head still reeling over whether it's safe to consume tuna sushi and other fish without interfering with your child's neurological development?
Don't let some lobbyist or even some environmentalist make the decision for you -- weigh the results of the most recent mercury investigation for yourself!
And while you're doing your homework, consider this: Sen. John Kerry says he's given up sushi all together after learning his mercury levels tested sky-high a few months back. So maybe it's about time fanatic proponents of fish give up their tuna as propaganda rhetoric. After all public health is at stake (and Kerry is merely a case in point).
- Ocean Roundup: Fiddler Crabs Found Far North of Their Range, 500 Dead Sea Lions Discovered in Peru, and More Posted Tue, November 25, 2014
- Sea Turtles Can Get the Bends after Capture in Fishing Gear, Says New Study Posted Tue, November 25, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Dolphins Use Whistles as Names, Conservationists Call for Removal of Queensland Shark Nets, and More Posted Mon, November 24, 2014
- ICCAT Moves to Properly Manage Bluefin Tuna, but Doesn’t Take Action for Sharks and Swordfish Posted Wed, November 26, 2014
- Oceana in Chile Submits Recommendations for Lowering Common Hake Catch Quotas Posted Mon, November 24, 2014