Is your head still reeling over whether it's safe to consume tuna sushi and other fish without interfering with your child's neurological development?
Don't let some lobbyist or even some environmentalist make the decision for you -- weigh the results of the most recent mercury investigation for yourself!
And while you're doing your homework, consider this: Sen. John Kerry says he's given up sushi all together after learning his mercury levels tested sky-high a few months back. So maybe it's about time fanatic proponents of fish give up their tuna as propaganda rhetoric. After all public health is at stake (and Kerry is merely a case in point).
- What Do Historic CO2 Levels Mean for the Oceans? Posted Tue, May 14, 2013
- U.S. Coast Guard Captures Illegal Fishermen in Texas Posted Tue, May 14, 2013
- Victory! Delaware Becomes Seventh State in U.S. to Ban Shark Fin Trade! Posted Thu, May 16, 2013
- It's Endangered Species Day! Posted Fri, May 17, 2013
- Stocks Show Signs of Recovery, But Still Work to Do Posted Fri, May 17, 2013