Is your head still reeling over whether it's safe to consume tuna sushi and other fish without interfering with your child's neurological development?
Don't let some lobbyist or even some environmentalist make the decision for you -- weigh the results of the most recent mercury investigation for yourself!
And while you're doing your homework, consider this: Sen. John Kerry says he's given up sushi all together after learning his mercury levels tested sky-high a few months back. So maybe it's about time fanatic proponents of fish give up their tuna as propaganda rhetoric. After all public health is at stake (and Kerry is merely a case in point).
- Photos: Leonardo DiCaprio, Other Celebs Fight for Our Oceans at Oceana’s SeaChange Party Posted Mon, August 18, 2014
- Offshore Wind Development Moves Closer to Reality in Maryland, North Carolina Thanks to BOEM Posted Wed, August 20, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Vaquita Porpoise Needs Swift Protection, Atlantic Ocean behind Global Warming Slow Down, and More Posted Fri, August 22, 2014
- Ocean News: Barbuda Becomes Ocean Conservation Leader in the Caribbean, July Ocean Temperatures Hit Record Highs, and More Posted Tue, August 19, 2014
- CITES Listing Countdown: Less Than One Month until Manta Rays are Protected Posted Wed, August 20, 2014