Is your head still reeling over whether it's safe to consume tuna sushi and other fish without interfering with your child's neurological development?
Don't let some lobbyist or even some environmentalist make the decision for you -- weigh the results of the most recent mercury investigation for yourself!
And while you're doing your homework, consider this: Sen. John Kerry says he's given up sushi all together after learning his mercury levels tested sky-high a few months back. So maybe it's about time fanatic proponents of fish give up their tuna as propaganda rhetoric. After all public health is at stake (and Kerry is merely a case in point).
- Impacts of Climate Change on Highly Migratory Species Prioritized in NMFS Management Plan Posted Tue, July 29, 2014
- Ocean News: Climate Change Threatens Red Knots, Pacific Island Leaders Meet to Discuss Ocean Conservation, and More Posted Wed, July 30, 2014
- Deceptive Crab Mislabeling Leads Members of Congress to Call for Action Posted Wed, July 30, 2014
- Ocean News: Blue Whale “Hot Spots” Linked with Busy Shipping Lanes, Massachusetts Bans Shark Fin Trade, and More Posted Fri, July 25, 2014
- Creature Feature: Caribbean Spiny Lobster Posted Wed, July 30, 2014