Bluefin tuna have retractable fins and can swim 43 mph.
Recent reports support consuming too much tuna is potentially hazardous for women of child-bearing age and children because tuna is high in toxic element mercury.
Find out what Oceana is doing to combat the problem HERE.
- Oceana Testifies in Support of MA Seafood Labeling Bills Posted Fri, June 14, 2013
- Meet the Faces of the Ocean Hero Junior Awards! Posted Fri, June 14, 2013
- Destructive Fishing Gear Kills 400K+ Seabirds per Year Posted Mon, June 17, 2013
- Brunei Becomes First Asian Country to Ban Shark Finning! Posted Tue, June 18, 2013
- National Aquarium Gives a Fresh Approach to Combating Seafood Fraud Posted Wed, June 19, 2013