Bluefin tuna have retractable fins and can swim 43 mph.
Recent reports support consuming too much tuna is potentially hazardous for women of child-bearing age and children because tuna is high in toxic element mercury.
Find out what Oceana is doing to combat the problem HERE.
- U.S. Coast Guard Captures Illegal Fishermen in Texas Posted Tue, May 14, 2013
- Victory! Delaware Becomes Seventh State in U.S. to Ban Shark Fin Trade! Posted Thu, May 16, 2013
- It's Endangered Species Day! Posted Fri, May 17, 2013
- Stocks Show Signs of Recovery, But Still Work to Do Posted Fri, May 17, 2013
- What Do Historic CO2 Levels Mean for the Oceans? Posted Tue, May 14, 2013