Shipping fleets emit more carbon dioxide worldwide than most individual countries emit from all sources - only five countries crank out more CO2 than the global shipping fleet. Yet these ship emissions are entirely unregulated.
[Ed Note] ... Sounds like someone missed the boat on that one. ... Won't be that way for long, though, if Oceana campaigners have anything to say about it.
- Scottish Government Welcomes New Wind Subsidies! Posted Thu, June 13, 2013
- Oceana Testifies in Support of MA Seafood Labeling Bills Posted Fri, June 14, 2013
- Meet the Faces of the Ocean Hero Junior Awards! Posted Fri, June 14, 2013
- Destructive Fishing Gear Kills 400K+ Seabirds per Year Posted Mon, June 17, 2013
- Brunei Becomes First Asian Country to Ban Shark Finning! Posted Tue, June 18, 2013