Shipping fleets emit more carbon dioxide worldwide than most individual countries emit from all sources - only five countries crank out more CO2 than the global shipping fleet. Yet these ship emissions are entirely unregulated.
[Ed Note] ... Sounds like someone missed the boat on that one. ... Won't be that way for long, though, if Oceana campaigners have anything to say about it.
- A Big Day for Little Fish Posted Fri, April 11, 2014
- Reducing Bycatch Casualties, One Whale at a Time Posted Mon, April 14, 2014
- New York, the New Windy City? Posted Mon, April 14, 2014
- Drill, Spill, Repeat: Shining a Light on the BP Gulf Disaster 4 Years Later Posted Tue, April 15, 2014
- Hands Across the Sand Posted Wed, April 16, 2014