This week's Science Times features a veritable cornucopia of ocean-related stories.
Check out the Times' take on the human impacts map, which shows that 40 percent of the oceans are heavily affected by human activity; a multimedia version of the map itself, which breaks down the various categories of impact, including acidification and shipping; a slideshow of some of the ocean's beautiful coral habitats and creatures; and a preview of a new study on human impacts on corals.
- Rashida Jones Talks Up Oceana and Belize on Jimmy Fallon Posted Tue, December 3, 2013
- Support Renewable Energy - Opinion in Florida's Sun Sentinel Posted Tue, December 3, 2013
- Creature Feature: Clownfish Posted Wed, December 4, 2013
- CEO Note: Conservation Needs Strong International Trade Laws Posted Thu, December 5, 2013
- Creature Feature: Atlantic Puffin Posted Fri, December 6, 2013