This week's Science Times features a veritable cornucopia of ocean-related stories.
Check out the Times' take on the human impacts map, which shows that 40 percent of the oceans are heavily affected by human activity; a multimedia version of the map itself, which breaks down the various categories of impact, including acidification and shipping; a slideshow of some of the ocean's beautiful coral habitats and creatures; and a preview of a new study on human impacts on corals.
- Stocks Show Signs of Recovery, But Still Work to Do Posted Fri, May 17, 2013
- What Do Historic CO2 Levels Mean for the Oceans? Posted Tue, May 14, 2013
- U.S. Coast Guard Captures Illegal Fishermen in Texas Posted Tue, May 14, 2013
- Victory! Delaware Becomes Seventh State in U.S. to Ban Shark Fin Trade! Posted Thu, May 16, 2013
- It's Endangered Species Day! Posted Fri, May 17, 2013