This week's Science Times features a veritable cornucopia of ocean-related stories.
Check out the Times' take on the human impacts map, which shows that 40 percent of the oceans are heavily affected by human activity; a multimedia version of the map itself, which breaks down the various categories of impact, including acidification and shipping; a slideshow of some of the ocean's beautiful coral habitats and creatures; and a preview of a new study on human impacts on corals.
- Oceana Magazine: Arctic Assets Posted Thu, September 18, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Leatherback Coloration May Play Important Role, UK Sees New Voluntary Seafood Labeling Scheme, and More Posted Wed, September 17, 2014
- Photos: On International Coastal Cleanup Day, Five Ways to Help the Oceans Posted Fri, September 19, 2014
- Oceana Provides Common Hake Recovery Plan to Chilean Government Posted Wed, September 17, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Gulf of Mexico Sharks are Shrinking, Caribbean Reefs Capable of Being Saved, and More Posted Fri, September 19, 2014