Do sharks get road rage? What about heartburn? ... Only science will reveal.
For now all we know is a new study shows great white sharks travel predictable pathways, or "super highways," between feeding hot spots, dubbed "cafes."
In other news, international coffee chain Starbucks is considering expanding to the bottom of the sea. OK, not true, but maybe not such a bad idea. ...
- Oceana’s 2014 Balearic Seamount Expedition: Diaries from the Field Posted Thu, August 28, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Great Barrier Reef to Stay Clear of Dredge Spoil, Louisiana Rapidly Losing Coastline, and More Posted Tue, September 2, 2014
- CITES Listing Countdown: Less Than Three Weeks until Porbeagle Sharks are Protected Posted Wed, August 27, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: 20 Coral Species to Gain Federal Protection, Shell Files New Plan for Arctic Drilling, and More Posted Fri, August 29, 2014
- Photos: Oceana in Belize Exposes Belizean Youth to the Wonder of the Sea Posted Wed, August 27, 2014