Do sharks get road rage? What about heartburn? ... Only science will reveal.
For now all we know is a new study shows great white sharks travel predictable pathways, or "super highways," between feeding hot spots, dubbed "cafes."
In other news, international coffee chain Starbucks is considering expanding to the bottom of the sea. OK, not true, but maybe not such a bad idea. ...
- Dolphins and Whales Squeal like Children When They’re Happy, Study Says Posted Thu, August 21, 2014
- Seaweed Spotlight: A Rare Glimpse into Beautiful Ocean Kelp Forests (Photos) Posted Mon, August 25, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Rare Blue Lobster Caught in Maine, Cephalopod Skin Providing Groundwork for New Technology, and More Posted Wed, August 27, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Vaquita Porpoise Needs Swift Protection, Atlantic Ocean behind Global Warming Slow Down, and More Posted Fri, August 22, 2014
- Oceana Magazine: Tuna in Trouble Posted Mon, August 25, 2014