Do sharks get road rage? What about heartburn? ... Only science will reveal.
For now all we know is a new study shows great white sharks travel predictable pathways, or "super highways," between feeding hot spots, dubbed "cafes."
In other news, international coffee chain Starbucks is considering expanding to the bottom of the sea. OK, not true, but maybe not such a bad idea. ...
- Karmenu Vella Becomes New European Commissioner for Environment, Maritime Affairs and Fisheries Posted Wed, October 29, 2014
- Happy Halloween! Meet the Ocean Animals in Costume All Year (Photos) Posted Fri, October 31, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Penguin Chick Survivorship Influenced by Weather, Norway Cuts Seal Hunting Subsidies, and More Posted Tue, October 28, 2014
- Graphics: New Oceana Study Finds Shrimp Misrepresented in the U.S. Posted Thu, October 30, 2014
- Uncovering Shrimp Seafood Fraud: Diaries from the Field, Part One Posted Fri, October 31, 2014