A story about the rapid decline of Chinook salmon on the U.S. west coast has been creeping up the New York Times' most-emailed list. With its noirish headline, "Chinook Salmon Vanish Without a Trace," the story presents the plummeting population as a mystery to be unraveled.
Oceana has been watching the western salmon fishery closely, and it's clear that it's a complex situation with many possible suspects. Paging
- Brunei Becomes First Asian Country to Ban Shark Finning! Posted Tue, June 18, 2013
- Oceana's Michael LeVine Testifies Against a Reckless Offshore Oil Bill Posted Wed, June 12, 2013
- Puffins Are Struggling with Warming Waters Posted Thu, June 13, 2013
- Scottish Government Welcomes New Wind Subsidies! Posted Thu, June 13, 2013
- Oceana Testifies in Support of MA Seafood Labeling Bills Posted Fri, June 14, 2013