A story about the rapid decline of Chinook salmon on the U.S. west coast has been creeping up the New York Times' most-emailed list. With its noirish headline, "Chinook Salmon Vanish Without a Trace," the story presents the plummeting population as a mystery to be unraveled.
Oceana has been watching the western salmon fishery closely, and it's clear that it's a complex situation with many possible suspects. Paging
- CEO Note: Conservation Needs Strong International Trade Laws Posted Thu, December 5, 2013
- Creature Feature: Harp Seal Posted Mon, December 2, 2013
- Rashida Jones Talks Up Oceana and Belize on Jimmy Fallon Posted Tue, December 3, 2013
- Support Renewable Energy - Opinion in Florida's Sun Sentinel Posted Tue, December 3, 2013
- Creature Feature: Clownfish Posted Wed, December 4, 2013