Mark your calendars for NYC's inaugural Go Green Expo. In case you haven’t heard, the Go Green Expo is launching New York City's largest environmentally-focused consumer expo to date. This special event will educate, entertain and enlighten attendees on the variety of eco-friendly alternatives available today. If you're in the Big Apple, come by and check it out.
What: Go Green Expo
Who: You and your friends
When: Saturday, April 26th from 10am - 6pm & Sunday, April 27th from 10am - 3pm
Where: Hilton NY - 1335 Avenue of the Americas, Manhattan
Nearby Subways: B, D or E to 7th Avenue
Cost: Adults - $10 one-day pass; $15 two-day pass
Children under the age of 12 - Free
Senior citizens (65+) – Free
There will be more than 200 booths showcasing organic food and wine, home and office products, health and beauty supplies, energy alternatives and the latest cars and transportation. All weekend, attendees will have the opportunity to participate in a variety of seminars and workshops hosted by notable environmentalists including Oceana’s very own CEO, Andy Sharpless.
- Reducing Bycatch Casualties, One Whale at a Time Posted Mon, April 14, 2014
- New York, the New Windy City? Posted Mon, April 14, 2014
- Drill, Spill, Repeat: Shining a Light on the BP Gulf Disaster 4 Years Later Posted Tue, April 15, 2014
- Hands Across the Sand Posted Wed, April 16, 2014
- A Big Day for Little Fish Posted Fri, April 11, 2014