Our goal to raise $20K in May for Patagonia is within our grasp. Our staffs in DC and Santiago are working hard to create Marine Protected Areas in Chilean Patagonia. With Sunday as the cutoff for this fundraiser, we have just about $4,000 more to go.
To help gather the remaining $4K, I'd like to offer a challenge...I took a Patagonia trivia test from the PBS website and scored a 16 out of 20 (for real!). For anyone who beats my score, send an email to [email protected], subject: Patagonia Trivia, and I'll celebrate you superior knowledge in my next blog post.
If you don't beat my score, you can avoid infinite shame and sorrow by making a donation on behalf of our efforts to protect Patagonia. But regardless of your ability to give, test your knowledge of Patagonia and see how much you really do (or do not) know. Enjoy!
- Video: Learn How Global Fishing Watch Can be Used to Tackle Illegal Fishing Posted Fri, November 14, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Humpback Whale Scars Can Reveal Migration Patterns, Sea Star Die-Offs Linked to Virus, and More Posted Tue, November 18, 2014
- Extroverted Sharks and Stressed Penguins: Uncovering Personality in Ocean Animals Posted Wed, November 19, 2014
- Spiny Dogfish Catch a Break—No More Shark Finning in the U.S.! Posted Sat, November 15, 2014
- CEO Note: Oceana, Google, and SkyTruth Announce New Technology to Track Global Fishing Activity Posted Tue, November 18, 2014