Our goal to raise $20K in May for Patagonia is within our grasp. Our staffs in DC and Santiago are working hard to create Marine Protected Areas in Chilean Patagonia. With Sunday as the cutoff for this fundraiser, we have just about $4,000 more to go.
To help gather the remaining $4K, I'd like to offer a challenge...I took a Patagonia trivia test from the PBS website and scored a 16 out of 20 (for real!). For anyone who beats my score, send an email to [email protected], subject: Patagonia Trivia, and I'll celebrate you superior knowledge in my next blog post.
If you don't beat my score, you can avoid infinite shame and sorrow by making a donation on behalf of our efforts to protect Patagonia. But regardless of your ability to give, test your knowledge of Patagonia and see how much you really do (or do not) know. Enjoy!
- CITES Listing Countdown: Less Than Three Weeks until Porbeagle Sharks are Protected Posted Wed, August 27, 2014
- Oceana Supports Recent European Commission Moves to End Overfishing Posted Fri, August 22, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Maine’s Scallop Fishery Could See Closures, Sydney Harbor Littered with Microplastics, and More Posted Tue, August 26, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: New Coral Reef Species Discovered, Seals Found to Spread Tuberculosis 6,000 Years Ago, and More Posted Thu, August 21, 2014
- Photos: Oceana in Belize Exposes Belizean Youth to the Wonder of the Sea Posted Wed, August 27, 2014