Our goal to raise $20K in May for Patagonia is within our grasp. Our staffs in DC and Santiago are working hard to create Marine Protected Areas in Chilean Patagonia. With Sunday as the cutoff for this fundraiser, we have just about $4,000 more to go.
To help gather the remaining $4K, I'd like to offer a challenge...I took a Patagonia trivia test from the PBS website and scored a 16 out of 20 (for real!). For anyone who beats my score, send an email to [email protected], subject: Patagonia Trivia, and I'll celebrate you superior knowledge in my next blog post.
If you don't beat my score, you can avoid infinite shame and sorrow by making a donation on behalf of our efforts to protect Patagonia. But regardless of your ability to give, test your knowledge of Patagonia and see how much you really do (or do not) know. Enjoy!
- Ocean Roundup: Leatherback Coloration May Play Important Role, UK Sees New Voluntary Seafood Labeling Scheme, and More Posted Wed, September 17, 2014
- Photos: On International Coastal Cleanup Day, Five Ways to Help the Oceans Posted Fri, September 19, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Australia Releases Great Barrier Reef Management Plan, West Coast Starfish See Hope for Recovery, and More Posted Mon, September 22, 2014
- Oceana Provides Common Hake Recovery Plan to Chilean Government Posted Wed, September 17, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Gulf of Mexico Sharks are Shrinking, Caribbean Reefs Capable of Being Saved, and More Posted Fri, September 19, 2014