Ted Danson, award-winning actor, longtime ocean advocate and Oceana board member, has accepted an invitation from Toronto’s business leaders to discuss how Canada and the business community can protect the world’s oceans. Danson will speak at The Economic Club of Toronto Tuesday, May 13, about the current state of the oceans and how overfishing, which has been accelerated by government subsidies, could lead to the permanent collapse of all commercial fish populations within decades if current trends continue.
- What Do Historic CO2 Levels Mean for the Oceans? Posted Tue, May 14, 2013
- U.S. Coast Guard Captures Illegal Fishermen in Texas Posted Tue, May 14, 2013
- Victory! Delaware Becomes Seventh State in U.S. to Ban Shark Fin Trade! Posted Thu, May 16, 2013
- It's Endangered Species Day! Posted Fri, May 17, 2013
- Stocks Show Signs of Recovery, But Still Work to Do Posted Fri, May 17, 2013