BBC Two has sent a team of scientists and film-makers aboard a Norwegian research vessel exploring the fjords near Svalbard. Their adventures will be on BBC Two in the fall; meanwhile you can learn about their North Pole adventures on the nifty expedition diary.
Learn more about Oceana's work to protect the Arctic.
- Photos: Oceana Launches Expedition to El Hierro Island and Atlantic Seamounts Posted Thu, September 18, 2014
- High Level of Seafood Fraud Found in Denmark Posted Sat, September 20, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Shark-Eating Dinosaur Fossils Discovered, Germany Paving Way for Cheaper Wind Energy, and More Posted Mon, September 15, 2014
- Oceana Magazine: Arctic Assets Posted Thu, September 18, 2014
- CEO Note: Sperm Whales Left Unprotected from Drift Gillnets Posted Sun, September 21, 2014