Well, at least Stephen Colbert's take on the Arctic situation is pretty funny. A confluence of melting sea ice and increased demand for Arctic resources may spell disaster for the world's last great wilderness - ah, forget it. The video's much more entertaining than any description I can come up with, so click and enjoy.
- Meet the Faces of the Ocean Hero Junior Awards! Posted Fri, June 14, 2013
- Destructive Fishing Gear Kills 400K+ Seabirds per Year Posted Mon, June 17, 2013
- Brunei Becomes First Asian Country to Ban Shark Finning! Posted Tue, June 18, 2013
- National Aquarium Gives a Fresh Approach to Combating Seafood Fraud Posted Wed, June 19, 2013
- Puffins Are Struggling with Warming Waters Posted Thu, June 13, 2013