An amateur photographer caught photos of thousands of golden rays migrating off the coast of Mexico. Talk about right place, right time for Ms. Critelli. She must feel pretty, well, golden. Take a peek, it's well worth it.
[Image: Sandra Critelli via www.telegraph.co.uk]
- Photos: Oceana Captures First-Ever Images of Seamounts North of Canary Islands Posted Mon, September 22, 2014
- Photos: Oceana Launches Expedition to El Hierro Island and Atlantic Seamounts Posted Thu, September 18, 2014
- High Level of Seafood Fraud Found in Denmark Posted Sat, September 20, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Polar Bears Turning to Snow Geese for Food, Arctic Sea Ice Found to Absorb CO2, and More Posted Tue, September 23, 2014
- Oceana Magazine: Arctic Assets Posted Thu, September 18, 2014