Part 1 : Sharpless discusses the importance of World Ocean Day.
Part 2 : Sharpless explains Oceana's five major campaigns.
Part 3 : Freedivers Martin Stepanek and Niki Roderick talk about their personal connection to the ocean.
Part 4 : Ted Danson discusses his longtime commitment to ocean conservation.
Part 5 : Danson elaborates on the importance of sea conservation.
[Image via http://airamerica.com/clout.]
- High Level of Seafood Fraud Found in Denmark Posted Sat, September 20, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Shark-Eating Dinosaur Fossils Discovered, Germany Paving Way for Cheaper Wind Energy, and More Posted Mon, September 15, 2014
- Oceana Magazine: Arctic Assets Posted Thu, September 18, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Leatherback Coloration May Play Important Role, UK Sees New Voluntary Seafood Labeling Scheme, and More Posted Wed, September 17, 2014
- Photos: On International Coastal Cleanup Day, Five Ways to Help the Oceans Posted Fri, September 19, 2014