Oceana partner and Olympic medalist Aaron Peirsol set a world record last night in the 100-meter backstroke at the U.S. Olympic swimming trials against what he said was the toughest field he's ever faced -- including Michael Phelps, Ryan Lochte, and Randall Bal.
Only five weeks until the Olympics... get excited to see Aaron in action.
- Ocean Roundup: Florida Receives Federal Help for Oyster Recovery, Climate Change Linked to Iceland’s Puffin Decline, and More Posted Thu, August 28, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Methane Seeping from U.S. Atlantic Seafloor, Iceland’s Caught Scores of Endangered Fin Whales, and More Posted Mon, August 25, 2014
- Creature Feature: Barnacles Posted Tue, August 26, 2014
- Court Requests Changes to the North Pacific Fisheries Observer Program be Reconsidered Posted Thu, August 28, 2014
- Seaweed Spotlight: A Rare Glimpse into Beautiful Ocean Kelp Forests (Photos) Posted Mon, August 25, 2014