Oceana partner and Olympic medalist Aaron Peirsol set a world record last night in the 100-meter backstroke at the U.S. Olympic swimming trials against what he said was the toughest field he's ever faced -- including Michael Phelps, Ryan Lochte, and Randall Bal.
Only five weeks until the Olympics... get excited to see Aaron in action.
- Court Requests Changes to the North Pacific Fisheries Observer Program be Reconsidered Posted Thu, August 28, 2014
- Seaweed Spotlight: A Rare Glimpse into Beautiful Ocean Kelp Forests (Photos) Posted Mon, August 25, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Rare Blue Lobster Caught in Maine, Cephalopod Skin Providing Groundwork for New Technology, and More Posted Wed, August 27, 2014
- Oceana’s 2014 Balearic Seamount Expedition: Diaries from the Field Posted Thu, August 28, 2014
- Oceana Magazine: Tuna in Trouble Posted Mon, August 25, 2014