Oceana partner and Olympic medalist Aaron Peirsol set a world record last night in the 100-meter backstroke at the U.S. Olympic swimming trials against what he said was the toughest field he's ever faced -- including Michael Phelps, Ryan Lochte, and Randall Bal.
Only five weeks until the Olympics... get excited to see Aaron in action.
- Ocean News: NC Fishermen Face Tighter Restrictions, Antarctic Fur Seals Hurt by Climate Change, and More Posted Mon, July 28, 2014
- Baby Sea Turtles Found to Make Noise to Coordinate Hatching Posted Mon, July 28, 2014
- Staff Spotlight: Jackie Savitz Posted Mon, July 28, 2014
- Ocean News: Great Barrier Reef Will be “Pretty Ugly” by 2050, Sea Turtle Nests Down in South Carolina, and More Posted Wed, July 23, 2014
- Ocean News: Cape Cod Embraces Shark Spottings, Rare White Southern Right Whale Calf Spotted off Australia, and More Posted Tue, July 29, 2014