Today President Bush lifted an executive ban on drilling for oil and gas on the outer continental shelf (OCS). Now, he's pressuring Congress to lift the congressional ban, and is placing blame on our Representatives for booming gas prices.
(image from NECN)
- Disabled Killer Whale Survives with Help from Its Pod Posted Tue, May 21, 2013
- U.S. Coast Guard Captures Illegal Fishermen in Texas Posted Tue, May 14, 2013
- Victory! Delaware Becomes Seventh State in U.S. to Ban Shark Fin Trade! Posted Thu, May 16, 2013
- It's Endangered Species Day! Posted Fri, May 17, 2013
- Stocks Show Signs of Recovery, But Still Work to Do Posted Fri, May 17, 2013