We’ve received a lot of positive feedback, much like we did in Annapolis and Chicago. I personally was very excited to be in Massachusetts for this one, since I spent 12 years living in the Commonwealth and attended both high school and college there.
I met up with a few friends and guilted them in to volunteering at the event. And I even had some Wavemakers turn up to lend a hand. Thanks June, Jonathan, Barbara, Rick and Katie for all your help!
The NOODs have been going so well, we decided to create a new website just for our sailors. It’s currently in the works, but should be launching soon. Here’s a sneak peek at our logo:
You heard it here first, folks. I’ll be sure to post the URL when it’s ready to go.
Stand by for more updates when we hit NY and Houston.
Photo courtesy of June Rhodes
- Oceana's Michael LeVine Testifies Against a Reckless Offshore Oil Bill Posted Wed, June 12, 2013
- Puffins Are Struggling with Warming Waters Posted Thu, June 13, 2013
- Scottish Government Welcomes New Wind Subsidies! Posted Thu, June 13, 2013
- Oceana Testifies in Support of MA Seafood Labeling Bills Posted Fri, June 14, 2013
- Meet the Faces of the Ocean Hero Junior Awards! Posted Fri, June 14, 2013