We’ve received a lot of positive feedback, much like we did in Annapolis and Chicago. I personally was very excited to be in Massachusetts for this one, since I spent 12 years living in the Commonwealth and attended both high school and college there.
I met up with a few friends and guilted them in to volunteering at the event. And I even had some Wavemakers turn up to lend a hand. Thanks June, Jonathan, Barbara, Rick and Katie for all your help!
The NOODs have been going so well, we decided to create a new website just for our sailors. It’s currently in the works, but should be launching soon. Here’s a sneak peek at our logo:
You heard it here first, folks. I’ll be sure to post the URL when it’s ready to go.
Stand by for more updates when we hit NY and Houston.
Photo courtesy of June Rhodes
- Video: Migratory 'Superhighway' Possibly Discovered Between Costa Rica and the Galapagos Posted Wed, July 16, 2014
- Ocean News: June 2014 Marked the Hottest on Record, Microplastics Worse for Crabs than Thought, and More Posted Tue, July 22, 2014
- Creature Feature: Ochre Sea Star Posted Wed, July 16, 2014
- Tackling Illegal Fishing in Italy: Behind the Scenes Posted Tue, July 22, 2014
- Ocean News: Whale Sharks Visiting Azore Islands More Frequently, Volunteers Help Disabled Sea Turtle Nest, and More Posted Thu, July 17, 2014