We’ve received a lot of positive feedback, much like we did in Annapolis and Chicago. I personally was very excited to be in Massachusetts for this one, since I spent 12 years living in the Commonwealth and attended both high school and college there.
I met up with a few friends and guilted them in to volunteering at the event. And I even had some Wavemakers turn up to lend a hand. Thanks June, Jonathan, Barbara, Rick and Katie for all your help!
The NOODs have been going so well, we decided to create a new website just for our sailors. It’s currently in the works, but should be launching soon. Here’s a sneak peek at our logo:
You heard it here first, folks. I’ll be sure to post the URL when it’s ready to go.
Stand by for more updates when we hit NY and Houston.
Photo courtesy of June Rhodes
- Ocean Roundup: Chevron Withdraws Drilling Plans from the Arctic, Peru Issues Ban on Shrimp Fishing, and More Posted Fri, December 19, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Humpback Whales Communicate to Feed at Night, Bangladesh Oil Spill Threatening Sundarbans Mangroves, and More Posted Wed, December 17, 2014
- Holiday Creature Feature: Christmas Tree Worm and Candy Cane Shrimp Posted Fri, December 19, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Filefish Use Chemical Scent to Camouflage, Bangladesh Oil Spill Threatening Endangered Dolphins, and More Posted Mon, December 15, 2014
- Act: GrubHub, Take Shark Fin Off the Menu! Posted Wed, December 17, 2014