We’ve received a lot of positive feedback, much like we did in Annapolis and Chicago. I personally was very excited to be in Massachusetts for this one, since I spent 12 years living in the Commonwealth and attended both high school and college there.
I met up with a few friends and guilted them in to volunteering at the event. And I even had some Wavemakers turn up to lend a hand. Thanks June, Jonathan, Barbara, Rick and Katie for all your help!
The NOODs have been going so well, we decided to create a new website just for our sailors. It’s currently in the works, but should be launching soon. Here’s a sneak peek at our logo:
You heard it here first, folks. I’ll be sure to post the URL when it’s ready to go.
Stand by for more updates when we hit NY and Houston.
Photo courtesy of June Rhodes
- Meet a Tiny Crab Species That’s Not into Long-Term Relationships Posted Sat, September 27, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Blue Crabs Keeping Invasive Green Crabs in Line, Sargasso Sea Less Biodiverse than in Previous Years, and More Posted Wed, September 24, 2014
- Video: Rare Blue Whale Footage Captured Off California Posted Tue, September 30, 2014
- Will EU Member States Live Up To Their Common Fisheries Policy Commitments? Posted Thu, September 25, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Sand Tiger Shark Embryos Found to Eat Each Other, Wind Turbines Could Weaken Hurricane Intensity, and More Posted Mon, September 29, 2014