We’ve received a lot of positive feedback, much like we did in Annapolis and Chicago. I personally was very excited to be in Massachusetts for this one, since I spent 12 years living in the Commonwealth and attended both high school and college there.
I met up with a few friends and guilted them in to volunteering at the event. And I even had some Wavemakers turn up to lend a hand. Thanks June, Jonathan, Barbara, Rick and Katie for all your help!
The NOODs have been going so well, we decided to create a new website just for our sailors. It’s currently in the works, but should be launching soon. Here’s a sneak peek at our logo:
You heard it here first, folks. I’ll be sure to post the URL when it’s ready to go.
Stand by for more updates when we hit NY and Houston.
Photo courtesy of June Rhodes
- Ocean Roundup: Healthy Corals Mean More Sharks, Extinct Dolphin Found in Peruvian Desert, and More Posted Thu, September 11, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Shark-Eating Dinosaur Fossils Discovered, Germany Paving Way for Cheaper Wind Energy, and More Posted Mon, September 15, 2014
- Oceana Magazine: DiCaprio Funds Conservation Across the Entire Eastern Pacific Posted Thu, September 11, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Acidification Masking Shark Smelling Abilities, New Fishery Rule to Protect Endangered Albatross, and More Posted Wed, September 10, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Western Australia Recommended to Halt Shark Cull, Orca Pod Saves Member from Fishing Gear, and More Posted Fri, September 12, 2014