If you are like me, you like the oceans. You also like lemon-lime Gatorade, sunsets, and a website called the Daily Puppy. Oh, and you also like the pomp and circumstance of award shows. So guess who's just been nominated for his 13th Emmy? The one and only actor and Oceana board member Mr. Ted Danson.
Ted has brought home two Emmys already, and his depiction as the, well, evil Arthur Frobisher on the television show Damages -- one of the first basic cable shows to be nominated for an Emmy -- is sure to land him a third in his first nomination for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series.
I know, I know, the Emmy is not the Ted Danson Ocean Hero Award or the Partners Award that were last given out to Oceana board member Dr. Daniel Pauly and former vice president Al Gore, respectively, but the Emmy is nothing to sneeze at… just ask Susan Lucci.
[Image via www.collider.com]
- Loggerhead Sea Turtles Gain Protection with Swordfish Drift Gillnet Fishery Restriction Posted Fri, July 25, 2014
- Ocean News: June 2014 Marked the Hottest on Record, Microplastics Worse for Crabs than Thought, and More Posted Tue, July 22, 2014
- Ocean News: NC Fishermen Face Tighter Restrictions, Antarctic Fur Seals Hurt by Climate Change, and More Posted Mon, July 28, 2014
- Tackling Illegal Fishing in Italy: Behind the Scenes Posted Tue, July 22, 2014
- Baby Sea Turtles Found to Make Noise to Coordinate Hatching Posted Mon, July 28, 2014