We know you care about the oceans -- but you're busy. You don't always have time for phone calls and e-mails, and everyone seems to be texting now anyway -- even some of our parents (yikes!) -- so if you want to hear about the latest Wavemaker alerts, you can now get them on your mobile phone, thanks to 211me.
All you have to do is...
Text GET OCEANA to 555211.
(Note: There must be a space between "Get" and "Oceana")
So go ahead, text us! I think this is the beginning of a buzzingly beautiful friendship...
- Ocean Roundup: Seagrass Travels via Ocean Currents, Plump Leatherbacks Can Swim More Easily, and More Posted Thu, October 30, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Scientists Call for “Bold” Action on Overfishing, Shipping Company Pleads Guilty to 2013 Molasses Spill, and More Posted Mon, October 27, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Shell Seeks to Extend Arctic Drilling Period, Great Barrier Reef Protection Plan “Inadequate,” and More Posted Wed, October 29, 2014
- CEO NOTE: Chilean Oil Spill Harms Local Wildlife, Fishing Communities Posted Thu, October 30, 2014
- Federal Government Takes Steps to Better Monitor Bycatch in Southeast and Gulf Fisheries Posted Mon, October 27, 2014