And Roz Savage started her 3-stage journey in May and expects to be in Hawaii at the end of this month.
You can vote through the end of August for Roz to receive part of a $2.5 million grant sponsored by American Express.
What these folks are doing is pretty remarkable, if you ask me.
[Image via www.junkraft.blogspot.com]
- High Level of Seafood Fraud Found in Denmark Posted Sat, September 20, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Shark-Eating Dinosaur Fossils Discovered, Germany Paving Way for Cheaper Wind Energy, and More Posted Mon, September 15, 2014
- Oceana Magazine: Arctic Assets Posted Thu, September 18, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Leatherback Coloration May Play Important Role, UK Sees New Voluntary Seafood Labeling Scheme, and More Posted Wed, September 17, 2014
- Photos: On International Coastal Cleanup Day, Five Ways to Help the Oceans Posted Fri, September 19, 2014