And Roz Savage started her 3-stage journey in May and expects to be in Hawaii at the end of this month.
You can vote through the end of August for Roz to receive part of a $2.5 million grant sponsored by American Express.
What these folks are doing is pretty remarkable, if you ask me.
[Image via www.junkraft.blogspot.com]
- Ocean News: June 2014 Marked the Hottest on Record, Microplastics Worse for Crabs than Thought, and More Posted Tue, July 22, 2014
- Creature Feature: Ochre Sea Star Posted Wed, July 16, 2014
- Tackling Illegal Fishing in Italy: Behind the Scenes Posted Tue, July 22, 2014
- Ocean News: Whale Sharks Visiting Azore Islands More Frequently, Volunteers Help Disabled Sea Turtle Nest, and More Posted Thu, July 17, 2014
- Chilean Salmon Industry Found to Use Highest Amount of Antibiotics Worldwide Posted Tue, July 22, 2014