Ok, I can't resist -- one more seafood post today.
The EPA has a new web site, Fish Kids, to teach kids about mercury in seafood. There are animated games and stories that drive home the lessons to watch out for mercury.
My favorite part? It's all about the adventures of the Fisher family... which happens to be the last name of yours truly.
- Rashida Jones Talks Up Oceana and Belize on Jimmy Fallon Posted Tue, December 3, 2013
- Support Renewable Energy - Opinion in Florida's Sun Sentinel Posted Tue, December 3, 2013
- Creature Feature: Clownfish Posted Wed, December 4, 2013
- CEO Note: Conservation Needs Strong International Trade Laws Posted Thu, December 5, 2013
- Creature Feature: Atlantic Puffin Posted Fri, December 6, 2013