It seems that Ted Danson is everywhere this week to speak out on ocean issues. The U.K. Daily Telegraph features an interview with Ted where he speaks out against overfishing of the shark species that sometimes goes into fish and chips, that favorite meal of the Brits.
One quibble, however: The article states that Ted "attacks" the dish of fish and chips. That's not quite accurate - Ted attacks overfishing, for sure, but not any one meal in particular. As long as we can source our fish responsibly and sustainably, Ted's happy - and so are the rest of us at Oceana.
- CEO Note: Sperm Whales Left Unprotected from Drift Gillnets Posted Sun, September 21, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Leatherback Coloration May Play Important Role, UK Sees New Voluntary Seafood Labeling Scheme, and More Posted Wed, September 17, 2014
- Photos: On International Coastal Cleanup Day, Five Ways to Help the Oceans Posted Fri, September 19, 2014
- Oceana Provides Common Hake Recovery Plan to Chilean Government Posted Wed, September 17, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Gulf of Mexico Sharks are Shrinking, Caribbean Reefs Capable of Being Saved, and More Posted Fri, September 19, 2014