Many of you have seen this already, I'm sure, but since Oceana HQ just got back to work this week, I missed out on posting this amazing video of a dolphin stampede in the Sea of Cortez:
That's a heck of a lot of dolphins, and you have to wonder where they're heading in such a hurry... Perhaps they're rushing to get the USPS' new kelp forest stamps... okay, obviously not, but the stamps do look pretty cool. Hat tip to the Monterey Bay Aquarium Sea Notes blog for the tidbit.
- Photos: Oceana’s Dusky the Shark Visits Washington, D.C. to Raise Awareness for Dusky Sharks Posted Mon, November 17, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Atlantic Bluefin Tuna Catch Quotas Raised, Kemp’s Ridley Turtles Stranding in High Numbers, and More Posted Wed, November 19, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Seals Can Pick up Pings from Acoustic Tags on Fish, Climate Change Making Crabs “Sluggish,” and More Posted Fri, November 21, 2014
- Oceana’s New Report Highlights Uses, Benefits of Global Fishing Watch Technology Posted Mon, November 17, 2014
- Video: Humpback Whales Cause Quite the Surprise As They Hunt for Herring Posted Wed, November 19, 2014