Many of you have seen this already, I'm sure, but since Oceana HQ just got back to work this week, I missed out on posting this amazing video of a dolphin stampede in the Sea of Cortez:
That's a heck of a lot of dolphins, and you have to wonder where they're heading in such a hurry... Perhaps they're rushing to get the USPS' new kelp forest stamps... okay, obviously not, but the stamps do look pretty cool. Hat tip to the Monterey Bay Aquarium Sea Notes blog for the tidbit.
- Ocean Roundup: Endangered Orca Pod Welcomes Calf, Atmospheric CO2 Levels Reach Record High, and More Posted Tue, September 9, 2014
- Oceana Provides Comments to President Obama’s Task Force to Tackle Illegal Fishing and Seafood Fraud Posted Wed, September 10, 2014
- Sharks and Rays Gain International Protection under CITES Listing Posted Sun, September 14, 2014
- Infographic: BP to Blame for 2010 Deepwater Oil Disaster, Rules Judge Posted Tue, September 9, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Healthy Corals Mean More Sharks, Extinct Dolphin Found in Peruvian Desert, and More Posted Thu, September 11, 2014