As a result of the work of Oceana and others, the Gulf of Mexico Fishery Management Council took a final step last week towards protecting threatened sea turtles from bottom longlines, and others are doing their part to save these graceful creatures.
And lastly, two bicycle and leatherback enthusiasts are combining their passions to raise money and awareness for the endangered turtles. Johnna and Jordan are Touring for the Turtles, biking from Washington, DC to Atlanta, GA.
- Oceana's Michael LeVine Testifies Against a Reckless Offshore Oil Bill Posted Wed, June 12, 2013
- Puffins Are Struggling with Warming Waters Posted Thu, June 13, 2013
- Scottish Government Welcomes New Wind Subsidies! Posted Thu, June 13, 2013
- Oceana Testifies in Support of MA Seafood Labeling Bills Posted Fri, June 14, 2013
- Meet the Faces of the Ocean Hero Junior Awards! Posted Fri, June 14, 2013