If you are swinging through Boston, make sure to download the New England Aquarium’s Blue Impact Tour before going to gawk at the fishes. Sometimes, it is hard to include all the facts on just one label, so the tour offers a chance to get more in-depth information about the star animals and the threats they face.
Even if you aren’t heading to the aquarium, check out the chapters online. There are Barbie lobsters, prolific jellies, stressed out turtles, and color changing corals, all available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, and in closed captioning for the hearing impaired.
- Massachusetts Takes a Step Forward For Sharks Posted Fri, July 25, 2014
- Loggerhead Sea Turtles Gain Protection with Swordfish Drift Gillnet Fishery Restriction Posted Fri, July 25, 2014
- Ocean News: NC Fishermen Face Tighter Restrictions, Antarctic Fur Seals Hurt by Climate Change, and More Posted Mon, July 28, 2014
- Baby Sea Turtles Found to Make Noise to Coordinate Hatching Posted Mon, July 28, 2014
- Staff Spotlight: Jackie Savitz Posted Mon, July 28, 2014