If you are swinging through Boston, make sure to download the New England Aquarium’s Blue Impact Tour before going to gawk at the fishes. Sometimes, it is hard to include all the facts on just one label, so the tour offers a chance to get more in-depth information about the star animals and the threats they face.
Even if you aren’t heading to the aquarium, check out the chapters online. There are Barbie lobsters, prolific jellies, stressed out turtles, and color changing corals, all available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, and in closed captioning for the hearing impaired.
- Ocean News: Nicaragua Dispatches Military to Protect Baby Turtles, New Zealand Bans Shark Finning, and More Posted Wed, August 20, 2014
- Dolphins and Whales Squeal like Children When They’re Happy, Study Says Posted Thu, August 21, 2014
- Photos: Leonardo DiCaprio, Other Celebs Fight for Our Oceans at Oceana’s SeaChange Party Posted Mon, August 18, 2014
- Offshore Wind Development Moves Closer to Reality in Maryland, North Carolina Thanks to BOEM Posted Wed, August 20, 2014
- Poll Update: Great White Sharks Win as the Fan Favorite (Photos) Posted Fri, August 15, 2014