If you are swinging through Boston, make sure to download the New England Aquarium’s Blue Impact Tour before going to gawk at the fishes. Sometimes, it is hard to include all the facts on just one label, so the tour offers a chance to get more in-depth information about the star animals and the threats they face.
Even if you aren’t heading to the aquarium, check out the chapters online. There are Barbie lobsters, prolific jellies, stressed out turtles, and color changing corals, all available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, and in closed captioning for the hearing impaired.
- Ocean Roundup: Seals Can Pick up Pings from Acoustic Tags on Fish, Climate Change Making Crabs “Sluggish,” and More Posted Fri, November 21, 2014
- Video: Watch the Incredible Migration of Thousands of Giant Spider Crabs in Australia Posted Mon, November 24, 2014
- On World Fisheries Day, A Look at Oceana’s Work to Create Sustainable Fisheries (Photos) Posted Fri, November 21, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Fiddler Crabs Found Far North of Their Range, 500 Dead Sea Lions Discovered in Peru, and More Posted Tue, November 25, 2014
- CEO Note: Proposed Puerto Azul Project Puts Belize’s Lighthouse Reef Atoll and Great Blue Hole at Risk Posted Fri, November 21, 2014