Last week I posted about Discovery Planet Green’s Blue August Month of programming. While their sister network, Discovery, has been celebrating shark mania, Planet Green has been celebrating the entire ocean and all bodies of water around the planet.
They just posted this promo for the month’s programming:
Check out the awesome ocean line-up here. They have all eight episodes of Blue Planet which is a truly amazing series – think Planet Earth but all focused on the ocean. I also highly recommend Cracking the Ocean Code.
Planet Green’s website is also featuring some great Oceana Content. They have a page for the January Jones Shark PSA, a page featuring Oceana videos highlighting three things you don’t know about ocean conservation and a page that is home to a slew of Oceana videos.
Keep tuning in to Planet Green and checking the website and we will keep you posted as they add more Oceana content. Happy Blue August!
- Ocean News: Blue Whale “Hot Spots” Linked with Busy Shipping Lanes, Massachusetts Bans Shark Fin Trade, and More Posted Fri, July 25, 2014
- North Atlantic Great White Sharks are Rebounding, but that’s Not the Case for All Species Posted Mon, July 21, 2014
- Massachusetts Takes a Step Forward For Sharks Posted Fri, July 25, 2014
- Video: Oceana Exposes Illegal Drift Gillnet Use in Italy Posted Mon, July 21, 2014
- Loggerhead Sea Turtles Gain Protection with Swordfish Drift Gillnet Fishery Restriction Posted Fri, July 25, 2014