The newest stars on the reality television circuit won’t be crying about being stranded in paradise or shopping for hats to wear to the horse races – they will be little loggerheads, making their way from nest to sea.
In the Lower Florida Keys, a webcam is trained on a loggerhead nest that is set to hatch sometime between 17 to 24 August. Any time of day or night (with the help of infrared lights), you can check up on the nest and see if there are any new additions to the turtle nursery.
- Dusky’s Big Adventure, Day 5: Dusky Asks for Help to Complete His Bucket List Posted Thu, August 14, 2014
- Photos: Leonardo DiCaprio, Other Celebs Fight for Our Oceans at Oceana’s SeaChange Party Posted Mon, August 18, 2014
- Photos: Meet the Biggest Shark Species Swimming in the Oceans Posted Wed, August 13, 2014
- Poll Update: Great White Sharks Win as the Fan Favorite (Photos) Posted Fri, August 15, 2014
- Ocean News: Barbuda Becomes Ocean Conservation Leader in the Caribbean, July Ocean Temperatures Hit Record Highs, and More Posted Tue, August 19, 2014