Happy Friday, everyone!
Before going off to enjoy the last weekend in August, check out this week’s ocean news.
...Regrowth of staghorn corals has Florida scientists rejoicing but also scratching their heads.
...Jeremy Piven's mercury poisoning held up in court.
...Researchers are on the hunt for pink river http://community.oceana.org/creatures/common-dolphin ">dolphins in Bolivia as a barometer of Amazon health.
- Ocean Roundup: Deep Sea Sediments Act as Microplastic Sinks, Risso’s Dolphins Stranding in High Numbers, and More Posted Thu, December 18, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Task Force Releases Recommendations on Seafood Fraud, Sea Otters Critical to Healthy Marshes, and More Posted Tue, December 16, 2014
- Video: Drone Captures Amazing Humpback Whale Feeding Event on Camera Posted Thu, December 18, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: UN Urges Mangrove Protection, Warming Pacific Waters Could Unlock Layer of Methane, and More Posted Fri, December 12, 2014
- Presidential Task Force Releases Bold Recommendations for Tackling Seafood Fraud and Illegal Fishing Posted Tue, December 16, 2014