Happy Friday, everyone!
Before going off to enjoy the last weekend in August, check out this week’s ocean news.
...Regrowth of staghorn corals has Florida scientists rejoicing but also scratching their heads.
...Jeremy Piven's mercury poisoning held up in court.
...Researchers are on the hunt for pink river http://community.oceana.org/creatures/common-dolphin ">dolphins in Bolivia as a barometer of Amazon health.
- Video: Huge School of Anchovies Swarms San Diego Shoreline Posted Thu, July 17, 2014
- Ocean News: Great Barrier Reef Will be “Pretty Ugly” by 2050, Sea Turtle Nests Down in South Carolina, and More Posted Wed, July 23, 2014
- CEO Note: Another Chlorine Plant Goes Mercury-Free Posted Thu, July 17, 2014
- Eleven Florida Lawmakers Urge President Obama to Reconsider Approval for Seismic Airgun Testing Posted Wed, July 23, 2014
- Ocean News: U.S. to Auction Off New Jersey Area for Offshore Wind, Baby Sea Turtles Found to Make Noises, and More Posted Fri, July 18, 2014