Happy Friday, everyone!
Before going off to enjoy the last weekend in August, check out this week’s ocean news.
...Regrowth of staghorn corals has Florida scientists rejoicing but also scratching their heads.
...Jeremy Piven's mercury poisoning held up in court.
...Researchers are on the hunt for pink river http://community.oceana.org/creatures/common-dolphin ">dolphins in Bolivia as a barometer of Amazon health.
- Ocean Roundup: Leatherback Coloration May Play Important Role, UK Sees New Voluntary Seafood Labeling Scheme, and More Posted Wed, September 17, 2014
- Photos: On International Coastal Cleanup Day, Five Ways to Help the Oceans Posted Fri, September 19, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Australia Releases Great Barrier Reef Management Plan, West Coast Starfish See Hope for Recovery, and More Posted Mon, September 22, 2014
- Oceana Provides Common Hake Recovery Plan to Chilean Government Posted Wed, September 17, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Gulf of Mexico Sharks are Shrinking, Caribbean Reefs Capable of Being Saved, and More Posted Fri, September 19, 2014