Happy Friday, everyone!
Before going off to enjoy the last weekend in August, check out this week’s ocean news.
...Regrowth of staghorn corals has Florida scientists rejoicing but also scratching their heads.
...Jeremy Piven's mercury poisoning held up in court.
...Researchers are on the hunt for pink river http://community.oceana.org/creatures/common-dolphin ">dolphins in Bolivia as a barometer of Amazon health.
- Video: Migratory 'Superhighway' Possibly Discovered Between Costa Rica and the Galapagos Posted Wed, July 16, 2014
- Ocean News: June 2014 Marked the Hottest on Record, Microplastics Worse for Crabs than Thought, and More Posted Tue, July 22, 2014
- Creature Feature: Ochre Sea Star Posted Wed, July 16, 2014
- Tackling Illegal Fishing in Italy: Behind the Scenes Posted Tue, July 22, 2014
- Ocean News: Whale Sharks Visiting Azore Islands More Frequently, Volunteers Help Disabled Sea Turtle Nest, and More Posted Thu, July 17, 2014