Happy Friday, everyone!
Before going off to enjoy the last weekend in August, check out this week’s ocean news.
...Regrowth of staghorn corals has Florida scientists rejoicing but also scratching their heads.
...Jeremy Piven's mercury poisoning held up in court.
...Researchers are on the hunt for pink river http://community.oceana.org/creatures/common-dolphin ">dolphins in Bolivia as a barometer of Amazon health.
- U.S. Coast Guard Captures Illegal Fishermen in Texas Posted Tue, May 14, 2013
- Victory! Delaware Becomes Seventh State in U.S. to Ban Shark Fin Trade! Posted Thu, May 16, 2013
- It's Endangered Species Day! Posted Fri, May 17, 2013
- Stocks Show Signs of Recovery, But Still Work to Do Posted Fri, May 17, 2013
- What Do Historic CO2 Levels Mean for the Oceans? Posted Tue, May 14, 2013