A brief update for you on the Timor Sea oil spill:
Today, now 46 days after oil began gushing from a platform in the Timor Sea, efforts to plug the leak have failed. It will take up to four days to complete a second attempt to stop this disastrous spill. Meanwhile, the oil slick has grown so large it can be seen from space.
Check out Skytruth for the latest details.
- Ignoring Climate Change Puts Our Way of Life in Jeopardy Posted Wed, April 9, 2014
- Coast Guard Report Raises More Questions for Shell and Government Posted Wed, April 9, 2014
- A Big Day for Little Fish Posted Fri, April 11, 2014
- Reducing Bycatch Casualties, One Whale at a Time Posted Mon, April 14, 2014
- New York, the New Windy City? Posted Mon, April 14, 2014