We're all big fans of Ted Danson here at Oceana, and we definitely appreciate all he's done as a dedicated Oceana board member. Still, it's pretty cool to see Ted get some outside validation - today from Salon.com in its own version of People's Sexiest Man Alive.
That's right, Salon has named Ted as one of its Sexiest Men Living, calling him "TV's silver fox." Salon notes Ted's impressive turns on "Curb Your Enthusiasm," "Damages" and "Bored to Death," calling him "this year's Alec Baldwin."
I'd like to add suave oceans savior to Ted's list of accomplishments. Congrats Ted!
- CEO Note: Arctic Drilling Held At Bay Posted Fri, February 28, 2014
- Obama Admin Moves Forward to Open the Atlantic Ocean to Seismic Airgun Blasts & Drilling Posted Fri, February 28, 2014
- CEO Note: State Shark Fin Bans Protected Posted Wed, March 5, 2014
- Miranda Cosgrove Stars in New Oceana PSA to Save Dolphins Posted Wed, March 5, 2014
- The Economist’s Arctic Summit Convenes in London Posted Thu, March 6, 2014