Oceana spokeswimmer Aaron Peirsol is not always on the water -- sometimes he’s on the ice.
Last weekend he attended a Dallas Stars hockey game as a part of their Olympic Series. He spoke to fans about what it takes to be an Olympian and the importance of ocean conservation, explaining how events like the Race for the Oceans contribute to Oceana’s mission.
Fans were able to meet and mingle with Aaron after the talk. A portion of each ticket that was sold to Aaron’s speech was given back to Oceana.
The event was a great success; Aaron had a great time, and needless to say, so did his fans.
- Rashida Jones Talks Up Oceana and Belize on Jimmy Fallon Posted Tue, December 3, 2013
- Support Renewable Energy - Opinion in Florida's Sun Sentinel Posted Tue, December 3, 2013
- Creature Feature: Clownfish Posted Wed, December 4, 2013
- CEO Note: Conservation Needs Strong International Trade Laws Posted Thu, December 5, 2013
- Creature Feature: Atlantic Puffin Posted Fri, December 6, 2013