Using Flickr and Google Maps, we've created a new photo map where you can share your oil spill photos and video with the Oceana network.
If you have images of the oil slick, wildlife, cleanup crews, or anything else related to the spill, you can submit them and tag them on our map. Here’s how:
1) Log into your Flickr account or create an account.
2) Join our group, Oceana’s Oil Spill Photo Pool.
3) Upload your photos to your Flickr account.
4) If your camera doesn’t automatically give a map location, you can find the location of your photos by clicking here.
5) Add the photos to our group pool by clicking "Add something?" on the group page, next to the bright pink Group Pool header.
Happy uploading, and let us know if you experience any difficulties with the system.
- Victory! Delaware Becomes Seventh State in U.S. to Ban Shark Fin Trade! Posted Thu, May 16, 2013
- It's Endangered Species Day! Posted Fri, May 17, 2013
- Stocks Show Signs of Recovery, But Still Work to Do Posted Fri, May 17, 2013
- Disabled Killer Whale Survives with Help from Its Pod Posted Tue, May 21, 2013
- Oceana CEO Andy Sharpless Discusses His New Book, The Perfect Protein Posted Wed, May 22, 2013