Using Flickr and Google Maps, we've created a new photo map where you can share your oil spill photos and video with the Oceana network.
If you have images of the oil slick, wildlife, cleanup crews, or anything else related to the spill, you can submit them and tag them on our map. Here’s how:
1) Log into your Flickr account or create an account.
2) Join our group, Oceana’s Oil Spill Photo Pool.
3) Upload your photos to your Flickr account.
4) If your camera doesn’t automatically give a map location, you can find the location of your photos by clicking here.
5) Add the photos to our group pool by clicking "Add something?" on the group page, next to the bright pink Group Pool header.
Happy uploading, and let us know if you experience any difficulties with the system.
- Drill, Spill, Repeat: Shining a Light on the BP Gulf Disaster 4 Years Later Posted Tue, April 15, 2014
- Hands Across the Sand Posted Wed, April 16, 2014
- Reducing Bycatch Casualties, One Whale at a Time Posted Mon, April 14, 2014
- New York, the New Windy City? Posted Mon, April 14, 2014