Using Flickr and Google Maps, we've created a new photo map where you can share your oil spill photos and video with the Oceana network.
If you have images of the oil slick, wildlife, cleanup crews, or anything else related to the spill, you can submit them and tag them on our map. Here’s how:
1) Log into your Flickr account or create an account.
2) Join our group, Oceana’s Oil Spill Photo Pool.
3) Upload your photos to your Flickr account.
4) If your camera doesn’t automatically give a map location, you can find the location of your photos by clicking here.
5) Add the photos to our group pool by clicking "Add something?" on the group page, next to the bright pink Group Pool header.
Happy uploading, and let us know if you experience any difficulties with the system.
- Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, Ocean Lovers! Posted Wed, December 24, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Morbillivirus Strikes the Florida Keys, New Species of Snailfish Discovered in Mariana Trench, and More Posted Mon, December 22, 2014
- Photos: Christmas Island's Incredible Red Crab Migration is Underway Posted Mon, December 22, 2014