Using Flickr and Google Maps, we've created a new photo map where you can share your oil spill photos and video with the Oceana network.
If you have images of the oil slick, wildlife, cleanup crews, or anything else related to the spill, you can submit them and tag them on our map. Here’s how:
1) Log into your Flickr account or create an account.
2) Join our group, Oceana’s Oil Spill Photo Pool.
3) Upload your photos to your Flickr account.
4) If your camera doesn’t automatically give a map location, you can find the location of your photos by clicking here.
5) Add the photos to our group pool by clicking "Add something?" on the group page, next to the bright pink Group Pool header.
Happy uploading, and let us know if you experience any difficulties with the system.
- Ocean News: Barbuda Becomes Ocean Conservation Leader in the Caribbean, July Ocean Temperatures Hit Record Highs, and More Posted Tue, August 19, 2014
- Dusky’s Big Adventure, Day 4: Dusky Creates “Dusky’s Bucket List” to Save His Species Posted Thu, August 14, 2014
- CITES Listing Countdown: Less Than One Month until Manta Rays are Protected Posted Wed, August 20, 2014
- CEO Note: Progress for Sharks Posted Fri, August 15, 2014
- Photos: Oceana’s Balearic Expedition Confirms Need for Expanded Marine Protected Areas Posted Tue, August 19, 2014