Oceana supporter Kate Walsh appeared on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno last night -- clad entirely in fake raw fish, down to her prawn Louboutins. Her sashimi fashion statement was “an homage” to Lady Gaga’s notorious meat dress.
She even gives Oceana a shout-out, right before a piece of edamame flies off - watch the clip:
- Offshore Drilling Risks Highlighted in Myrtle Beach Billboards Posted Fri, September 12, 2014
- Sharks and Rays Gain International Protection under CITES Listing Posted Sun, September 14, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Healthy Corals Mean More Sharks, Extinct Dolphin Found in Peruvian Desert, and More Posted Thu, September 11, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Shark-Eating Dinosaur Fossils Discovered, Germany Paving Way for Cheaper Wind Energy, and More Posted Mon, September 15, 2014
- Oceana Magazine: DiCaprio Funds Conservation Across the Entire Eastern Pacific Posted Thu, September 11, 2014