Looking for a warm getaway as the weather turns chilly? Usually beach trips are about enjoying the oceans, not giving back to them, but now you can do both, through Getaway 2 Give.
When you book at any of seven participating hotels from now until March 31, 2011, you will enjoy a two-night stay with breakfast for two each morning, and the best part? 10 percent of your stay will be donated back to the four sponsored charities, including Oceana.
Getaway 2 Give has partnered with The OCeanfront, a group of seven hotels spanning 42 miles of the Southern California coast, including The Balboa Bay Club & Resort, The Waterfront Beach Resort, A Hilton Hotel, Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa, Laguna Cliffs Marriott Resort & Spa, Montage Laguna Beach, The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel and Surf & Sand Resort.
For more information on Getaway 2 Give and the participating properties, or to book your getaway that gives back to Oceana, visit www.oceanfrontca.com/Getaway2Give.
- Ocean Roundup: Florida Receives Federal Help for Oyster Recovery, Climate Change Linked to Iceland’s Puffin Decline, and More Posted Thu, August 28, 2014
- Leatherback Sea Turtle Rescued from Fishing Gear Posted Fri, August 29, 2014
- Creature Feature: Barnacles Posted Tue, August 26, 2014
- Court Requests Changes to the North Pacific Fisheries Observer Program be Reconsidered Posted Thu, August 28, 2014
- Oceana Magazine: Wasted Catch Posted Mon, September 1, 2014