Looking for a warm getaway as the weather turns chilly? Usually beach trips are about enjoying the oceans, not giving back to them, but now you can do both, through Getaway 2 Give.
When you book at any of seven participating hotels from now until March 31, 2011, you will enjoy a two-night stay with breakfast for two each morning, and the best part? 10 percent of your stay will be donated back to the four sponsored charities, including Oceana.
Getaway 2 Give has partnered with The OCeanfront, a group of seven hotels spanning 42 miles of the Southern California coast, including The Balboa Bay Club & Resort, The Waterfront Beach Resort, A Hilton Hotel, Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa, Laguna Cliffs Marriott Resort & Spa, Montage Laguna Beach, The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel and Surf & Sand Resort.
For more information on Getaway 2 Give and the participating properties, or to book your getaway that gives back to Oceana, visit www.oceanfrontca.com/Getaway2Give.
- Ocean Roundup: Baby Sea Turtles Tracked with Tiny Tags, Canada Restricts Large Area from Commercial Fishing, and More Posted Wed, October 22, 2014
- Celebrate National Seafood Month with This Sustainable Recipe: Wild Salmon with Spinach Posted Thu, October 16, 2014
- Photos, Video: Oceana Wraps Up Canary Islands Expedition after Discovering Vast Biodiversity Posted Mon, October 20, 2014
- CEO Note: Wyss Foundation Paves the Way for Oceana to Rebuild Fisheries in Peru, Canada Posted Wed, October 22, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Seafood Fraud Ring Uncovered in Australia, Fish Species Found to Change Skin Color, and More Posted Fri, October 17, 2014