Looking for a warm getaway as the weather turns chilly? Usually beach trips are about enjoying the oceans, not giving back to them, but now you can do both, through Getaway 2 Give.
When you book at any of seven participating hotels from now until March 31, 2011, you will enjoy a two-night stay with breakfast for two each morning, and the best part? 10 percent of your stay will be donated back to the four sponsored charities, including Oceana.
Getaway 2 Give has partnered with The OCeanfront, a group of seven hotels spanning 42 miles of the Southern California coast, including The Balboa Bay Club & Resort, The Waterfront Beach Resort, A Hilton Hotel, Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa, Laguna Cliffs Marriott Resort & Spa, Montage Laguna Beach, The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel and Surf & Sand Resort.
For more information on Getaway 2 Give and the participating properties, or to book your getaway that gives back to Oceana, visit www.oceanfrontca.com/Getaway2Give.
- Oceana's Michael LeVine Testifies Against a Reckless Offshore Oil Bill Posted Wed, June 12, 2013
- Puffins Are Struggling with Warming Waters Posted Thu, June 13, 2013
- Scottish Government Welcomes New Wind Subsidies! Posted Thu, June 13, 2013
- Oceana Testifies in Support of MA Seafood Labeling Bills Posted Fri, June 14, 2013
- Meet the Faces of the Ocean Hero Junior Awards! Posted Fri, June 14, 2013